~*The Disney Club*~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by erner, Dec 18, 2010.

1. erner

erner Chillin' With My Peeps

For all disney princess, disney pixar, or disney masterpiece lovers! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    PM me with your choice of color, title, and favorite character. Don't worry if you aren't placed on the list as soon as may be expected; I am not always able to get on BYC every day.

Rules: All BYC rules.

~Members~ (Still trying to figure out how to do colors, so it could be awhile before I make them colorful.)

Erner - The Ninedi One - Mushu
    Eenie114 - The Hopeless One - Mulan

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

[​IMG]

I love almost all Disney movies. [​IMG] Except Snow White & the 7 Dwarfs. [​IMG]

My favorite is probably... either Buzz Lightyear, Mulan, or Mike from Monsters, Inc. [​IMG]

3. user66647

user66647 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2010
    NYC
    [​IMG]

4. jackrooster

jackrooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2010
    Maine
    ?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  5. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Quote:[​IMG] Here's an idea bigger than the Grand Canyon: Stay away from threads you don't like, if you are too immature to resist making fun of the people who do like it.
    [​IMG]

6. erner

erner Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:[​IMG] Here's an idea bigger than the Grand Canyon: Stay away from threads you don't like, if you are too immature to resist making fun of the people who do like it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Thank you for defending my honor. [​IMG]

7. user66647

user66647 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2010
    NYC
    [​IMG]

hey eenie this is for you, [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by