So Penny came in season on August 1st. I will update this thread as we go along with her progress. Yesterday, on day 5, we went for the first Progesterone test, pre breeding exam and consult, and a Brucellosis test. Progesterone on day 5 was .04. Target: 5.0 The next progesterone test will be either tomorrow or I might possibly wait until Monday. Because this will be a natural breeding, if she is at or past 5 on Monday, I would just go ahead and take her for breeding and count from that day. However, if we can target the day she goes to 5, we can pinpoint the whelping date much more accurately. I will be using the WhelpWise service for this whelping. http://www.whelpwise.com There will also be a cam on the box from just before the whelping until the puppies start going outside a lot, about 4-5 weeks. Anyone want to guess what day she will be bred on?