The Dragon/ Pegasus Roleplay

chickenraiser24

Chirping
Aug 15, 2015
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

So, this is the first role play I have ever done. Basically, the dragons and pegasus are in a war that has lasted for longer than anyone could remember. There are two sides. The dragons and pegasus that want to keep fighting (bad side), and the ones that don't (good side).Here are the ranks:
Alpha: One female and one male alpha. PM if you want to be an alpha. The leaders.
Member: They do normal camp duties : hunting, guarding the camp, etc.
Healer: They treat the sick/injured
Apprentice: Training to be a member or healer

Here are the animals you can be :
Pegasus: They live in a hidden meadow. They are separated into 2 camps. The ones that like the war, and the ones that don't.
Dragons: They live in caves on mountains. Same thing applies about the camps.
Here is the character forum:

Name:
Personality:
Picture/description
Side: (good or bad)
Other:

Name: Ashira
Animal: Dragon
Personality: She is very kind, but she won't tolerate arguing within her camp. She takes time to make the best decision there is.
Picture/description:She has navy blue eyes and scales the color of ice.
Side: (good or bad) Good
Other:

Name: Jonny
Animal: Dragon
Personality: Very laid back and easy going. Gets along with practically everyone, and just enjoys life
Picture/description: On the small side for dragons, about the size of a large dog. Ice blue eyes. He is covered in shiny silver scales, and has large leathery wings.
Other:

Name: Henri
Animal: Pegasus
Personality: Very strict and harsh to her comrades. Takes everything much too seriously.
Picture/description: Light golden fur, and disproportionately large wings. She has dark brown eyes.
Side: (good or bad) Bad
Other:

Name: Cliffton, called Cliff
Animal: Pegasus
Personality: Timid, but protective of what he considers worth protecting. Will do whatever anyone says, if he trusts them. He tends to wander, and can never seem to stay on topic
Picture/description: Small, with shimmering black fur. Light grey eyes.
Other: He is blind, but tries to hide it. No one knows...yet. He has always wanted to be a healer, but knows he could never become more than an apprentice due to his blindness.

Last edited:
(Any promising candidates?
yippiechickie.gif
)

(I'm trying. I think I'll ask Frindizzle. I don't want to interrupt any role-plays. I'll continue my search. Any role plays you recommend asking?)

Back
Top Bottom