Jan 12, 2012
Tell me the duck story.

Bum bum bum bum bum bum.

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand and said to the man running the stand

"Hey!"

Bum bum bum

"Got any grapes?"

The man said

"No we just sell lemonade but it's cold and it's fresh and it's all homemade, Can I get you a glass?"

The duck said "I'll pass"

Then he waddled away, waddle waddle.

'Til the very next day.

Bum bum bum bum bum.

When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand.

"Hey!"

Bum bum bum

"Got any grapes?"

The man said "No like I said yesterday, We just sell lemonade,okay? Why not give it a try?"

The duck said

"Goodbye."

Then he waddled away, waddle waddle. Then he waddled away, waddle waddle. Then he waddled away, waddle waddle.

'Til the very next day.

Bum bum bum bum bum

When the duck walked up the the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand.

"Hey!"

Bum bum bum

"Got any grapes?"

The man said

"Look this is getting old I mean lemonade's all we've ever sold. Why not give it a go?"

The duck said

"How bout...No."

Then he waddled away, waddle waddle. Then he waddled away, waddle, waddle, waddle. Then he waddled away, waddle waddle.

'Til the very next day

Bum bum bum bum bum

When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and said to the man running the stand

"Hey!'

Bum bum bum

"Got any grapes?"

The man said

"That's it! If you don't stay away duck I'll glue you to a tree and leave you there all day stuck! So don't get to close."

The duck said

"Adios."

Then he waddled away, waddle waddle. Then he waddled away, waddle, waddle, waddle. Then he waddled away waddle waddle.

'Til the very next day

Bum bum bum bum bum

When the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and said to the man running the stand

"Hey!"

"Got and glue?"

"What?"

"Got any glue?"

"No why would I---Oh."

"Then one more question for you...Got any grapes?"

Bum bum bum bum bum bum

Then the man just stopped. Then he started to smile. He started to laugh, he laughed for a while.

He said

"Come on duck! Lets walk to the store. I'll buy you some grapes so you won't have to ask anymore.

So they walked to the store and the man bought some grapes.

He gave one to the duck

And the duck said

"Hmmm...No thanks. But you know what sounds good? It would make my day! Do you think this store..Do you think this store...Do you think this store..Has any lemonade?"

Then he waddled away, waddle waddle. Then he waddled away, waddle, waddle, waddle. Then he waddled away, waddle waddle.

Heh thanks Dapple. Oh call me. So we can
celebrate.gif
and
wee.gif
and
highfive.gif
and
caf.gif
and BOUNCE OFF THE WALLS! Ok maybe not actually bounce from wall too wall.

wooo hooo yay! At least I have some *ahem* awesome neighbors and a few other people who ike the duck song!

Back
Top Bottom