The dumbest thing I had done so far today...

Jencleg

Songster
8 Years
May 5, 2011
Jasper
Ate 3 Ice Pops.....in a row...while here at work.....alone...I am in charge of ~ ANSWERING THE PHONES!!

anderson8505

Peace, Love & Happy Chickens
8 Years
Jun 1, 2011
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Quote:Scratched a bite on my shoulder while wearing a light blue shirt.... and it's bleeding a tiny bit.... now everyone (a lot of people... I teach middle school) says "what happened...Do you want to borrow my stain stick" sheesh... I rarely wear light colors and it's so obvious. One more class and I'm done though.

ChickyLove

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 2, 2011
Springfield, MA.
Quote:
hehehe I'm sorry, that was funny!

Bwahahaa!!! I don't have goats, but I once went to clean out the litterbox and ended up dumping about ten pounds of urine and poo sodden litter on my feets because I missed the trash bag.

Jencleg

Songster
8 Years
May 5, 2011
Jasper
Quote:
hehehe I'm sorry, that was funny!

Bwahahaa!!! I don't have goats, but I once went to clean out the litterbox and ended up dumping about ten pounds of urine and poo sodden litter on my feets because I missed the trash bag.

LOL! At leat mine will wear off..those kind of grossnesses will last a while!

melodie_a

Songster
9 Years
Aug 28, 2010
Sanford, NC
I work in a facility where we have to use badges to open all the doors. I left work this afternoon and tried to badge into my car.
Needless to say.... the car door didn't open.

ChickenAlgebra

Songster
8 Years
Mar 14, 2011
Counted holes in the ceiling tiles. Hospital bed rest, 38 weeks and 1 day. Not that I am counting. Minotauro and Minotoro are happy campers. I am approaching doubling my non-pregnant weight.

Top Bottom