The dumbest thing I had done so far today...

Jencleg

Songster
8 Years
May 5, 2011
Jasper
Ate 3 Ice Pops.....in a row...while here at work.....alone...I am in charge of ~ ANSWERING THE PHONES!!
he.gif

Quote:
Scratched a bite on my shoulder while wearing a light blue shirt.... and it's bleeding a tiny bit.... now everyone (a lot of people... I teach middle school) says "what happened...Do you want to borrow my stain stick" sheesh... I rarely wear light colors and it's so obvious. One more class and I'm done though.

Quote:
lau.gif
hehehe I'm sorry, that was funny!
yuckyuck.gif

Bwahahaa!!! I don't have goats, but I once went to clean out the litterbox and ended up dumping about ten pounds of urine and poo sodden litter on my feets because I missed the trash bag.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
hehehe I'm sorry, that was funny!
yuckyuck.gif

Bwahahaa!!! I don't have goats, but I once went to clean out the litterbox and ended up dumping about ten pounds of urine and poo sodden litter on my feets because I missed the trash bag.
sickbyc.gif

LOL! At leat mine will wear off..those kind of grossnesses will last a while!

I work in a facility where we have to use badges to open all the doors. I left work this afternoon and tried to badge into my car.
roll.png
Needless to say.... the car door didn't open.

Counted holes in the ceiling tiles. Hospital bed rest, 38 weeks and 1 day. Not that I am counting. Minotauro and Minotoro are happy campers. I am approaching doubling my non-pregnant weight.

Back
Top Bottom