The DUMBEST thing you've ever done?? (that you'll admit to, lol)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by epignosisjs, Jul 23, 2011.

1. epignosisjs

epignosisjs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2011
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    DH is working in Louisiana. We live in Florida, 880 miles apart. I left Louisiana to go home to take care of some things. When I got home, I realized that my house keys were still in the camper - in Louisiana! Thank you, Mr. Locksmith!

2. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    I've done lots of dumb things.

When I was younger and I id pageants, I was so nervous that I walked right off the stage and landed on the judges table (it was a small pageant and the judges were right at the stage)

i've clothes lined myself on live tv... twice

3. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    The dumbest thing I have ever done is post a random thread about my little brother being scared of hobos, and he didn't even know that they are just homeless people.

4. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    Quote:People got very sensitive about the topic.

5. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

The DUMBEST thing you've ever done??

Like I'd admit that here! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Let's just say if I listed all the dumb things I've ever done it would take a LOT of typing...

6. Criskin

Criskin Lost somewhere in a book

I once searched all over the house for my cell phone...while I was talking to my sister on it! It was hard to live that one down.

7. epignosisjs

epignosisjs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2011
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I have done that, too! Hubby couldn't believe it! (Unfortunately, I was on the phone with him at the time!)

8. the-bird-man

the-bird-man Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2010
    land of the sun
    well a few months ago i used a knife as a pry bar on a pop up impact sprinkler and it slipped and took the tip off my finger... then i decided to wait 2 hours before i went to the hospital and by that time i was in shock so yeah i feel stupid. then there was the time my brothers and i dipped our hands in lighter fluid and lit them on fire. or the time where i went to work after i jumped down the stairs that fractured my skull, went to the er after work and had the doctor tell me off. then there was the time i made a pipe bomb and got the flaming shrapnel in my leg. or when i was about 7 i got a tool kit from my grandparents and it had a screwdriver with what we thought was a light bulb in the handle, so me and my older brother had the great idea to stick it in the electrical outlet, well it threw us back and turned the wall black... yes i have been very stupid at times in life and this is just a few of the things i have done. yeah my dad was sure to take out a nice life insurance policy on us. [​IMG]

9. welsummerchicks

welsummerchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    Unfortunately I have this tendency to be very literal.

My boss came up to me and said, 'why would a parakeet stand one one foot with its feathers all fluffed up?'

I said, 'Probably due to a severe illness, it could even die'.

When my boss went home that night, the parakeet was dead and his wife was inconsolable.

He never did speak to me again....

10. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

the Dumbest thing lately...... [​IMG] I somehow put diesel in the riding mower and mowed the front and part of the back yard with it until I ran out of fuel...... when I went to refuel I realized it.............. was wondering why it was running funny and shooting when I turned it off. Luckily it didn't damage it and I put gas in and finished mowing...... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by