The Ear Tag

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Dec 20, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Robert has a tag with a string on it and kept calling it the hair tag, so I took it and told him "no, it's an ear tag" and hung it from his ear. He has been laughing his fool head off for 30 minutes now, hiding the "ear tag" in my hair and hollering at me WHERE IS MY EAR TAG? So I shake and it falls out and he screams with laughter.

There is nothing better to hear than a small childs real and true laughter.

He keeps saying Where is my ear tag, child! LMBO!!!!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  2. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Little goof. [​IMG]

I spent the last four days with all five of my nieces (ages 4-8). Today the five year was in hysterics trying to pin a Christmas bow to my hair. She would clip it on and I would shake my head so it fell off. You have never heard so much giggling. [​IMG]

I agree. There is nothing better than a little kid laughing all the way down to his/her toes.

3. debilorrah

Quote:He fell down twice he was laughing so hard. It was soooo stinking cute.

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Family fun times. Gotta love it!

5. debilorrah

Quote:Between us chicken people, because if I said this on FB Sara would be hurt - he called me Mom tonight.

6. equine623

equine623 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    NE PA
    Quote:Between us chicken people, because if I said this on FB Sara would be hurt - he called me Mom tonight.

And truer words were probably never spoken! [​IMG] Good luck with the road ahead [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by