~<>the fight within<>~a role play.

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Sep 10, 2016.

1. YES!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Eh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

(skip to end for a quick summery)

a young girl quickly walked down a trail full of light and love.rabbit trotted along side her, butterfly's fluttered, and birds chirped loudly.suddenly, the sky grew dark and the animals ran and hid.the girl started running, the branches cracked and the wind howled.a raindrop hit her nose and a women was in front of her,"greetings lilth , queen of life and death"the women said bowing.the girl looked at her puzzled.

"I said, greetings, lilth.time to wake up"a cherry voice called.the girl woak with a jerk and realized she was in her own bedroom and her mother was waking her,"uh wha?"lilth gasped, waking up,"breakfast, dear, breakfast"her mother repeated.

The girl, lilth woak up."ok"she mumbled.she got out of bed, ate her breakfast, got into her clothes and started to walk out the door for school.her mind was filled with thoughts of the woman in her dream while she walked to school.weird people walked the streets, staring at her weirdly.

She felt uncomfortable walking win all the stares and looks.she quickly walked to school.

She got home that day and took a walk with her mother.suddenly a huge cat jumped out of the woods and attacked her mother.lilth stabbed the cat but her mother told her to run.she she did.her mother was killed by he cat.something unknow will happen.

(summary:so basicly, there is a world beyond earth.its called peatropea.people there have odd powers and are kind to one and all.a group of young kids form earth keep having weird dreams from peatropea.will they end up there all together?)

What is peatropea?:peatropea is the world with people who have powers.they act like a normal town though.)

Pets:dove, raven, chipmunk, fox, cat, small dog, duck, chicken, songbird, snake, toad, rabbit, small rodent.

Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    Peatropea or not:
    Description/picture:
    Pet?:
    Pet description?:
    Pet name?:
    Powers(three max):
    Username:

My form

Name:Lilith betrayila.
    Personality:dark, misunderstood, cold, can be kind at times, protective.
    History:she has strange dreams from peatropea.her mother was killed by a cat sent by evil from earth.ahe is the only queen.the queen of life and death.
    Peatropea or not?:not.but she does have dreams from peatropea.
    Description/picture:[​IMG].she has extremely light blond hair and gray eyes.she wears a black turtle neck and a short tight black skirt.
    Pet?:yes a chipmunk.
    Pet description:regular chipmunk.is female.
    Pet name:clover
    Powers(three max):mind reading, controlling life and death(on earth as well)
    Username:cluckcluck1215

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. cutiechook1

cutiechook1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Name: Melony Craig
    Personality: Sweet, short tempered, and odd.
    History: None
    Peatropea or not: Yes
    Description/picture: Brown eyes, Brown hair, Brown dress, tan skin. Blends in well with trees

Pet?: Snake
    Pet description?: Green mamba. Bright green.
    Pet name?: Slick
    Powers(three max): Hypnotizing, Fire, Ice
    Username: @cutiechook1

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  3. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Cluckcluck?

4. Cluckcluck1215

Pic Is not here.

5. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    I edited it.

6. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    (I might join later, looks good though! )

7. Cluckcluck1215

Accepted cuties!lets play!

Lilth jumped into her bed after a long day of school.she drifted off to sleep.
    "lilth, lilth, I'm here lilth.dont be afraid" a gentle voice was talking to her.lilth opened her eyes to find a river and dolphins playing in it.she was in amazon!she walked to the water and jumped in, splashing at the dolphins.she heaved herself out of the water ad she instantly dry.she look at in the river and open her mouth into a soundless scream.the river was no longer water, but blood."fear for worlds safety, lilth"said a voice
    Lilth woak with a jerk gasping for breath.her mother rushed to her room,"lilth?are you ok?"she asked."just a dream, mother"lilth replied bitterly.

8. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Man, she has really short dreams!!

9. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    How can she get to Peatropia?

10. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    Name: Jahab
    Personality: Quit and shy, and strange
    History: Because he was different he was banished from his home planet Amangus and some how ended up on Peatropea and has no friends or family
    Peatropea: Yes
    Description: 5 foot 11" tall, slightly under average build, brown hair and eyes, he where's torn up jeans an army green shirt and a thick coat that's too big for him
    Pet: Fox
    Description: regular red fox
    Pet name: Red
    Powers: Super Speed, Lighting control, he hasn't discovered his third one yet
    Username: Flock Master64

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by