The final, fluffed up results of my hatch. :)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by luvmychicknkids, Jun 28, 2008.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Alright, here are my new babies. I am just soooooo in love with the little brats already!!!!

First we have my 2 EE's....the first one has spraddle leg but is doing great with his bandaid and even running. [​IMG] The second is my mutant chick.....crossed beak and only one eye. She is a strong little fighter. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next is the BTWJ....I call her the little yellow puffball from he**...LOL BRATTY but so precious she melts you!!!

[​IMG]

And last are the 4 BLRW.....all I can say is [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Alaska animal lover

Alaska animal lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    Palmer, Alaska
    Oh they are sooo cute! I could just steal those EE's! They look like they just came through battle! I sure hope the little crossbeak makes it and has a great life! I'm sure he/she will with you!

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

i could grab them all and run!! LOL

4. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Ohhhhhhh Birdboy....I'd catch you and then take your new babies as punishment!!!! LOL

Thanks, Alaska Animal Lover. [​IMG] Yeah, those poor guys had a rough start. I think she will do pretty well. She has been making sure I KNOW she wants to be alive. I plan to spoil her rotten. [​IMG]

5. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:hahaha that would be to funny

6. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    LOL...yeah, you don't believe me!!! Just try it kid!!!! [​IMG] LOL Of course, if yours are as bratty as mine I'd probably bring them back!!!!!!!

7. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    I love my BLRW are yours standard or bantam I have both they are sooo pretty.

8. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    haha...and i would be like ( chicks??? what chicks??? i didn't have any chicks.. i have no idea what your talking about! ) LOL

9. luvmychicknkids

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    They are standard and I just can't wait to see them all grown up!!! To me, they are one of the most beautiful chickens there is. Got pics you could post of yours???? I LOVE seeing BLRW pics. [​IMG]

LOL. Birdboy......you would go crazy without your new little lovies and you know it!!!

10. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Yea your right.. i would be back at your house saying i miss my babies then ask for some coffee and while your making it grab my chicks and yours! LOL just kidin... 3 is enough for me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by