The FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by FlockEweFarm, Jul 22, 2008.

1. FlockEweFarm

FlockEweFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    Flagstaff,AZ
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now I only need about a thousand or so more, to prove to the ex-hubby that it was alllllll worth it, and that he really does need to help me finish that never ending coop project.

2. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    congrats, what breed of chicken layed it?

3. FlockEweFarm

FlockEweFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    Flagstaff,AZ
    Wellll, I am thinking it was my EE hen that is real friendly and hangs out in the area it was found in, but being that everyone is free ranging in the dooryard right now, the only ones that arent likely suspects are the Roos and the goats. [​IMG] I am soo dang jazzed right now! I am supposed to be writing a benchmark project for my class, but I want to go hang out with my chickens!! I dont think my professor would understand!LOL, but I am dyin to see if I get anymore from the other 35+hens that I have. [​IMG]

4. DouglasPeeps

DouglasPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    Congratulations to you! It is so fun to collect that first egg..... also the second..... the third too........ well really it is still fun!

[​IMG]

5. ashyannehand

ashyannehand Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Wade, Mississippi
    Congrads! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by