The Forsaken Lands Rp

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by willowJay57, Nov 9, 2013.

1. willowJay57

willowJay57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2013
    U.S.A
    You are a new, young elf. You get tons of money from your grandparents, and parents, and you build a dragon stable. Yes, dragon stable. You go to the store and try to pick out the right dragon for you. Four choices: the deadly forest dragon, the peaceful, but dangerous water dragon, the angry sky dragon, or the quaking earth dragon? It's your choice. You pick out your dragon, and start breeding, raising, selling, and expanding your stable.

Be careful what dragon you choose. It could mean life or death!

Rules:

Absolutely NO power playing

NO god-modding

NO whining

Whatever I say go with it

Do not argue over the thread of you have a problem, PM me, or the person you are arguing with

I will add more dragon breeds, and if you would like to give me any ideas, so be it

My right hand man is OrpieLover when I'm gone, she's in charge of the employees, and do not question her! Or you will face her wrath!

I will establish employees

Ask permission if you want to kill/sell/buy someone's dragon and person

All the dragons are different in a way, so be warned

When you breed a dragon, I will decide on what breed it will be, and no complaining

If you kill off your elf, or dragon, you can NOT get it back, so be careful

If you understand and read through this, put the number 7 in the "other" part of your form

If you have any questions PM me or OrpieLover

Right Hand Man: OrpieLover

Employees:
    Only 3 allowed PM me if you want a spot

Dragons:

Forest Dragons:
    [​IMG] : also know as the fire breather, it is very... Weird how these dragons work. They have weird mood swings, one minute they could be loving you, the next they could snap at you. They are extremely snappy. The males are larger than the females, and have a brighter colored scales, and are more distinct from the females. The females are smaller, and the color is less green than the male. But, they sure know how to whip the males into shape! They are deadly dragons, so, be warned! There colors vary from dark green, to light green. The most common color is light green. They get along best with earth dragons. They aren't the most liked by other dragon breeds.

Water Dragons:
    [​IMG] : the water dragons are calm, and peaceful, but when feeling threatened, it will not hesitate to attack the thing that is pursuing them. They have a hard, protective scales on there back, and around the face, but under the belly, they are very soft, and could easily be killed. They lay on top of jewels, so when they lay. There for long periods of time, the jewels stick, creating a protective armor on there bellies. They can hold there breathe for long periods of time but do have to go up and get air. The males and females look much alike, except the males are more brawnier (meaning stronger) there colors vary from a light seaweed green, to a light gray blue, which is the most common. They are flightless, and tend to travel through the water. They can travel by foot, but they can't stay out of the water for to long or they will dry up water dragons mostly get along with Sky dragons and earth dragons.

Sky Dragons:
    [​IMG] : Sky dragons are the most mysterious to all. They are made from clouds, but have a light blue illuminating from within them. They are known as pirates of the sky's. they look all alike, it it is extremely hard to tell what the gender is for each one of them. The females do have one extra pair of "ribs" but, it isn't that noticeable. When they are angry, the sky with have terrible storms. If only one is angry, or just a single one, in one area, the sky with turn dark gray. They are powerful, and should not be messed with. They are slightly emotional. They get along well with mostly earth dragons and water dragons, but the others are a no!

Earth Dragons:
    [​IMG] : Earth dragons are much like the water dragons: when they feel threatened or pursued they will attack. But there is one slight difference between the two. You never know when it's coming for you. They are silent when in the earth, and before you know it, your dead. They are as hard as rock, some even hard as bedrock. They have spikes of stone on there backs, and as they age, they grow, and harden. There underbelly is well protected as they age. They are quite friendly although. The females have less spikes on there back, and is replaced with just solid rock. The males are huge, and have tons of spikes on them. Colors vary from light tan, to dark gray. Light tan is most common. They get along with forest dragons, and water dragons mostly.

Habitats:

Forest:
    [​IMG] : The forest dragons hate unsheltered areas. They sleep up in trees, an blend in perfectly with there habitat. It's extremely hard to spot these dragons, and also its hard to find them out in the open.

Water:
    [​IMG] : The water dragons aren't really seen out of the water. They love sleeping in warm parts of the water, and close to shore to, so they can get air easily. They can be spotted usually on the shores, but it is very hard to see them in the dark. They just look like, well, water.

Sky:
    [​IMG] : The sky dragons love dark parts in the sky to sleep. You can only see flashes of blue when they are in the sky, and are almost completely Invisible besides that. They don't like going on the ground much, but will occasionally sleep on a cliff or two.

Earth:
    [​IMG] : The earth dragons bury deep underground and build huge, ravenous caverns. They are usually very sharp and pointed but when they have young, they will get rid of the sharp points. They sleep underground, usually having a rocky room of there own.

The Elves: [​IMG] : The elves are peaceful people, with sharp pointed ears, and usually pale complexions. They care about nature, and have to survive in the wilderness. They have a own little village of there own, and they raise dragons from a egg till they are full grown, and will either use it for breeding, sell it, trade it, or killing it for armor, or sometimes even let it go free and let it live in the wild. They are a thriving community, and help one another. There main weapon is a bow and arrow and usually have hunting dogs.

Eggs and Incubation:

Forest Egg: [​IMG] : When you look at this beautiful egg, all you see is a pinecone. Most elves mistake for a pinecone, but really, it a is a forest dragon egg. When they are hatched, the mother leaves, knowing the baby forest dragon will be fine. It takes 6 hours of incubation for this egg to hatch.

Water Egg: [​IMG] : This egg is the water dragon egg. Most mistake for a jewel, but its a egg. The mothers are extremely protective of their young, and will attack you if you get to close. Incubation time takes 6 hours.

Sky Egg: [​IMG] : black as coal, though when you look into it, it looks like your looking at the sky. This is a sky dragon egg. The mothers will not go away from her eggs, or kept them out of her sight for less than a second. The mothers are nasty when you mess with her egg. Incubation time takes 6 hours.

Earth Egg: [​IMG] : The earth dragon egg has a unique pattern on it, but are rare to be seen. The mothers hide them deep within the earth, maybe farther than there cavern. They are shaped like a odd rock, and the mother won't even let you get near where she. Is sitting, and that's most likely the egg is buried right beneath her. Incubation time takes 6 hours.

The Town: In the middle of town, their is a clearing, where the lead elf holds important meetings. On the left and right of the town is the elves tiny cottages, on the front and back part of the town is a bar, shops (jewelry, clothing, animal skins, furs, art etc) and they have the breeding, trading, and buying center to. It is very busy in the mornings and afternoons but all is quiet at evening, and most elves are in their cottage by now.

Ranks of the Elf Society:

Lead Elf: only one is allowed, is usually a male: leads all the elves (great respect)
    Second Elf: only one allowed, is usually male: is usually asked to go on important missions, and help with the Lead Elf's work (great respect)
    Third Elf: only one allowed, is usually a male: keeps track of important things for the lead elf, and reports to the Second Elf and Lead Elf (great respect)
    Soldiers: unlimited, mostly male: helps protect the people of the town, are the protectors (great respect)
    Hunters: unlimited, either gender: hunts, skins, and guts the animals and sell them to shops (great respect)
    Gatherers: unlimited, usually female: gathers herbs, dyes, food (berries, etc) (great respect)
    Peace Maker: one or two, either gender: breaks apart fights, etc (great respect)
    Shaman: one, either gender: tells the future, heals others, makes medicine out of herbs (great respect)

Towns People Jobs:

Squire: one, either gender: holds the land ownerships, is the one to go to if you have land problems, want to buy more land, etc (open)

Bar Man: one, usually male: is the boss of the bar, decides what happens to it, sells mead (beer) etc (open)
    Employee: one, either gender: works for the Bar Man (open)

Hunting Man: one, usually male: is the owner of the hunting shop, stores the meet got from hunters, sells herbs, decides what happens to the shop etc (open)
    Employee: one, either gender: works for the Hunting Man (taken by OrpieLover)
    Employee: one, either gender: works for the Hunting Man (taken by Willowjay57)
    Employee: one, either gender: works for the Hunting Man (open)

Clothing Man: one, either gender: is the owner of the clothes. Sells animal furs/skins, decides what to do with the shop (open)
    Employee: one, either gender: works for the Clothing Man (open)
    Employee: one, either gender: works for the Clothing man (open)
    Employee: one, either gender: works for the Clothing Man (open)

Jewelry Man: one, either gender: sells jewelry handcrafted,decides what to do with the shop etc (open)
    Employee: one, either gender: works for the Jewlery Man (open)

Elf Form:
    Name:
    GF/BF:
    Crush:
    Personality:
    Pic:
    History:
    Dragon/s:
    Family:
    Job:
    Other:
    User:

Dragon Form:
    Name:
    Mate:
    Crush:
    Personality:
    Breed:
    Description:
    Family:
    History:
    Other:
    User:

Accepted Forms:

Elf Form: Willow
    Name: Willow
    GF/BF: waiting
    Crush: n/a
    Personality: Willow is very compassionate, kind and caring, but when she is angry, she is like a hurricane. Although, this rarely happens, and she will hold in her anger for however long she can. She is very sensitive
    Pic:
    History: she was born and raised in the town. She had gotten her forest dragon, and started her stables.
    Dragon/s:
    Family:
    Job: employee of the Hunting Man
    Other: 7 she is very fragile, and hates it when people call her that
    User: willowjay57

Dragon Form:
    Name: Jadeda (pronounced Jada)
    Mate:
    Crush:
    Personality: Jadeda is a snappy, angry dragon most of the time, but she does have a soft side like willow
    Breed: Forest Dragon
    Description: is a mixture of dark and light green
    Family: unknown
    History: was hatched and raised by Willow. Has grown a bond with her so strong, its unbreakable
    Other: 7

Elf Form: Riley
    Name: Riley
    GF/BF: None yet
    Crush: None yet
    Personality: Riley is mellow and kind. Although, if you catch her on one of her bad days.. Watch out! She has an untamable temper. But its rare for that to ever happen.
    Pic: Has long red hair, icy blue eyes and is very petite. (Sorry, for some odd reason I can't upload any pictures... :/ )
    History: TBR
    Dragon/s: None, but wants one
    Family: Deceased
    Job: Employee for the hunting man
    User: OrpieLover31

Deceased Dragons:

Deceased Elves:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  2. willowJay57

Jun 26, 2013
    U.S.A
    Elf Form: Willow
    Name: Willow
    GF/BF: waiting
    Crush: n/a
    Personality: Willow is very compassionate, kind and caring, but when she is angry, she is like a hurricane. Although, this rarely happens, and she will hold in her anger for however long she can. She is very sensitive
    Pic: [​IMG]
    History: she was born and raised in the town. She had gotten her forest dragon, and started her stables.
    Dragon/s:
    Family:
    Job: employee of the Hunting Man
    Other: 7 she is very fragile, and hates it when people call her that

Dragon Form:
    Name: Jadeda (pronounced Jada)
    Mate:
    Crush:
    Personality: Jadeda is a snappy, angry dragon most of the time, but she does have a soft side like willow
    Breed: Forest Dragon
    Description of Dragon:
    History: was hatched and raised by Willow. Has grown a bond with her so strong, its unbreakable

3. OrpieLover31

OrpieLover31 Overrun With Chickens

Nov 5, 2012
    Earth
    (I'll join in a minute!)

4. willowJay57

Jun 26, 2013
    U.S.A
    (Okay!)

5. OrpieLover31

Nov 5, 2012
    Earth
    Elf Form: Riley
    Name: Riley
    GF/BF: None yet
    Crush: None yet
    Personality: Riley is mellow and kind. Although, if you catch her on one of her bad days.. Watch out! She has an untamable temper. But its rare for that to ever happen.
    Pic: Has long red hair, icy blue eyes and is very petite. (Sorry, for some odd reason I can't upload any pictures... :/ )
    History: TBR
    Dragon/s: None, but wants one
    Family: Deceased
    Job: Employee for the hunting man
    User: OrpieLover31

6. willowJay57

Jun 26, 2013
    U.S.A
    (In!)

7. OrpieLover31

Nov 5, 2012
    Earth
    (Yay!)

8. CayugaLover

CayugaLover The Duck Whisperer

Elf Form:
    Name: Aria
    GF/BF: none (not enough charries in RP)
    Crush: none
    Personality: wise, patient, thinks well under pressure. glamerous, a bit flirty.
    Pic:
    [​IMG]
    History: none.
    Dragon/s: none, but she would like one.
    Job: if you allow her to be 3rd elf, then she would work for the 1st and 2nd elf, if not, jeweler is fine.
    Rank: i know you said the 3rd elf is usually male, but can she please be the 3rd elf? :)
    Other: none
    User: CayugaLover

Elf Form:
    Name: Everinya, but most call her eve.
    GF/BF: none
    Personality: myserious.
    Pic:
    [​IMG]
    History: tells not.
    Dragon/s: Thunderfury
    Job: soldier

Elf Form:
    Name: Firebird
    GF/BF: availiable
    Personality: funny, outgoing, witty, random, fearless.
    Pic:
    [​IMG]

History: she lives in a valley, just outside of the village. she has been obsessed with dragons since she was a toddler, watching them from her window, particularly fond of the forest dragons.
    Dragon/s: Featherwisp, Glimmer, Everwing.
    Family: none but her dragons
    Job: employee for your dragon stable?? please???? if not, unemployed.
    Rank: i'm not sure what one of your employees would rank as...?

Dragon Form:
    Name: Thunderfury
    Mate: none
    Personality: loyal to a fualt, and guards Everinya.
    Breed: Sky
    Description:
    [​IMG]
    Family: not yet...
    History: unknown
    Other: N/A

Dragon Form:
    Name: Kveykva
    Crush: Featherwisp
    Personality: doesn't mind spending his time alone.
    Breed: earth
    Description:
    [​IMG]
    Family: None
    History: unknown

Dragon Form:
    Name: Featherwisp
    Personality: amused, optimistic, very smart. has the odd ability to mimic noises, and is good at cracking codes.
    Breed: forest
    Description:
    [​IMG]
    Family: Glimmer is her younger sister.
    History: hatched with love by Firebird :)

Dragon Form:
    Name: Glimmer
    Personality: pretty young to tell, don't you think? ;)
    Description: pale, minty green, with huge amber eyes. purple claws.
    Family: Featherwisp is her sister
    History: none to be had, other than her hatching

Dragon Form:
    Name: Everwing
    Personality: show-offy, outgoing.
    Description: a shimmery green + gold, with electric blue eyes.
    Family: none
    History: N/A
    Other: is a very fast and fanciful flier, and not afraid to show it.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  9. CayugaLover

CayugaLover The Duck Whisperer

Can I make a human character, like maybe a person who got lost in the woods, then rescued by a kindhearted dragon, and now lives with the elves?

10. OrpieLover31

Nov 5, 2012
    Earth
    (Accepted! I'm pretty sure Aria will be fine being 3rd elf. I was waiting for willowJay57 to get on and accept your characters, but she never did.. Sorry about that. I'm not positive if willowJay will allow any normal humans on here, but i'll ask her.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by