The funny (scary?) dream I had last night

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I'm pretty well known for my bizarre dreams.
Last night I dreamed that I went and banged on my Dad's door at 3 o'clock in the morning (nevermind that my dad lives about 2,000 miles away) and asked him to go kill my rooster.
At 6 o'clock in the morning my dad came back and showed me the roo's head and feet as proof that he had done it.
hu.gif

It probably means you had some early trauma, most certainly by alien abduction, and need to run around the house three times then dunk your head in honey mead to make it go away.
wink.png

I know, I'm just so helpful.

Honestly I think dreams are just little bits of things that get randomly shmooshed around in your brain, I think of dreams as being like a tossed salad, just whatever's rattling around in there gets tossed together. Biology in action. I don't think it means a thing. You probably think about your chickens a lot and so there is a lot of 'material' in there to make a tossed salad with. I think if you're really tired or wound up before you go to sleep the dreams are more vivid and odd. Some medicines make really odd dreams too.

"To see a rooster in your dream, symbolizes masculinity, pride, valor, cockiness and arrogance. It indicates that you or someone is being a show-off with little or no regards for others. Alternatively, the dream highlights your eccentricities or wittiness. The dream may also be a pun on the {insert male genitalia}."

"To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father and how aspects of his character may be incorporated within yourself."

http://www.dreammoods.com/

Quote:
Yep, well known for your dreams all the way up here. You should hear the stories in the pool hall.
lau.gif
gig.gif

tongue.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom