The gifting fairy strikes again?

mississippifarmboy

collects slightly damaged strays
12 Years
Oct 22, 2008
Glen, Mississippi. 40+ chicken years
Ok, so I posted a reply on a thread and... I notice a weird thing... Now I'm Platinum!

Now I just don't know what to say. I love BYC, I spend at least a few hours every evening on here and since my heart attack on January the 10th, I've spent most of my days and nights on here. I do try to help those I can (Lots of folks have problems I'm not knowledgeable about, so can't do more than offer moral support), I do try and play nice and hopefully cheer a few people up who are down or having a bad day. I enjoy cutting up with old friends and making lots of new friends on here. I try and greet at least a handful of new members every day, I also try and just lend an ear if someone needs to vent.

But my point is, this is the third time I'm aware of that someone has gifted me with a membership... and I know I don't deserve it! I just feel so humbled and in awe of the great people here on BYC.

We are having a rough time financially because of the health problems my wife and I both are going through right now and whoever the gifting fairy is will never know how much it is appreciated. May all your good deeds come back to you when you need it most... with interest!

So to whoever you are, and whatever your reasons...

THANK YOU!

thumbsup.gif

Congratulations! Isn't that wonderful?

There are wonderful members on here that would keep gifting us, even I had a surprise gift but no one came forward who has gifted me. It was wonderful!

clap.gif
to the person or persons that gifted to MFB!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom