The Girls (We Hopethat they are girls) are 2 Weeks Old Today-Pics

4hooves&featheredfriends

Songster
11 Years
Jan 5, 2009
New Hampshire
My girls are growing up so fast! Yesterday as I was logging onto BYC - something caught my eye in the brooder room. It was an attempted escape - flying 18" off the floor onto the edge of the viewing window! She tried to get through the prison bars but no luck.

So here are a few new pics - Hope you enjoy!

It's not easy being me ....
P3040013.jpg

or

It's been a long, hard night .....
P3040011.jpg

Who Me? (Lucile)
P3080023.jpg

Make sure you get my good side

P3080028.jpg

Aaawwww, look how cute!!! I Love Lucille's eyeliner! She is a very pretty little chick. Thanks for sharing the updates!!
smile.png

Thanks, a minute ago I had my "Oz" a Black Australorp napping on my chest.

Growing up, my family always had chickens but they were just raised in a box, no real contact and they were all of the same breed so a little more difficult to tell one from another.

This time around, I decided to raise the chicks in my house before they go to the farm. It is so different - there are 6 different breeds and I can tell who's who out of 25. I am also seeing who is a little snippy and who is calm and quiet.

Lucile is one of my fav's.

4hooves&featheredfriends :

Growing up, my family always had chickens but they were just raised in a box, no real contact and they were all of the same breed so a little more difficult to tell one from another.

I so know what you mean. I have different colors of of polish chicks. So I can tell who is who. I love to see the bold ones and the more meak ones. I have not given them names yet. I lost so many so still waiting for the names.
Looking good keep the pic coming​

Back
Top Bottom