The girlz arrive this morning

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by K-9mom, Jul 21, 2011.

1. K-9mom

K-9mom Out Of The Brooder

Jul 5, 2011
    Well... the girlz arrive this morning (a day early!) and everyone is safe & sound. They are peeping away and enjoying their food & water.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. N&MSchroeder

N&MSchroeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2011
    SE Idaho
    Wow! They are super cute! [​IMG] What breeds did you get? [​IMG] oh, and [​IMG] thanks for sharing!

3. Mama_Chicken

Mama_Chicken Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2011
    Statenville, Ga
    So cute!! What all did you get?!?!

4. K-9mom

Jul 5, 2011
    Thanks... All are Plymouth Rocks and we got Barred, Partridge and Buff all from Ideal Farms. They were shipped yesterday (7/20) and arrived at my PO this morning before 8am!

5. K-9mom

Jul 5, 2011
    [​IMG]

6. Hopefulloflove

Hopefulloflove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    Benson, NC
    Adorable! Seeing all these new chicks arriving is making me so excited to go and get my babies!!! [​IMG]

7. Mama_Chicken

Mama_Chicken Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2011
    Statenville, Ga
    I was JUST looking at Ideal's website!! We lost a runner duck last night and the hubs (who initially was all against me getting chickens) keeps asking about getting some buff cochins! [​IMG]

8. shippernhorse

shippernhorse New Egg

Jul 20, 2011
    they are sooooo cute........I can't wait to get set up and get some chicks

9. Chick15

Chick15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2011
    How many did you get? I have counted ten, is that the minimum for Ideal???

10. 2hot2chicken

2hot2chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    Ideal's website doesn't list some information and I had questions so I e-mailed them one night. I was VERY suprised the next morning when I got a call from a girl there who answered all of my questions and made sure I did not have anymore! Talk about customer service! If my local source does not get in my silkie chicks by this weekend I will be placing an order with Ideal for sure to get some silkies (at leased)[​IMG]

How many did you get? I have counted ten, is that the minimum for Ideal???

Ideal does not have a min. But there is a small charge added for orders under 25. its only a couple bucks.
    I have quoted silkies at every place I could find who would ship smaller orders (10-15 chicks) and of them all including shipping Ideal was way cheaper than the rest. People here seem to be happy with their orders from there from what i have read about them to....​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by