The GOOFY HAT CLUB

TigerLilly

I failed Chicken Math
9 Years
Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Ladies, in regards to the post about "when i am an old woman"

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=460260

I thought it might be fun to have our own on-line version of a hat club, just for us. Surely there are peeps out there that have "different" hats; you know the ones--your kids or your spouse look at you like you're crazy (and?) when you put one of your goofy hats on, but you wear it because it makes you feel good. Bonus points if they are farm animal related.
The only stipulation is that you have a sense of adventure and a willingness to post pictures of yourself in a crazy hat, preferably, doing something crazy.
Posting stories involving wearing your crazy hat and something that happened is a plus; pictures are a definte virtual award-winner!
Have a bucket list you want to share? Feel free, and when you accomplish something on it, we'll celebrate together.
Earn titles (Bravest Biddie, etc--help me come up with some) and accolades from others who can appreciate our zest for life as we grow old gracefully (NOT!)

*This has been approved by Nifty

Who's with me?

eta changes...didn't seem to go over real well the first time!
hit.gif

Last edited:
Not over fifty, but feel like it.... and have the joint replacements to prove it.... have senior moments, and have chickens in my backyard that have become childlike spoiled pets.... can I join?

EquineHugger--that's a gorgeous photo! You make goofy look great.
celebrate.gif

ChickenDiva--well, don't just talk about it--snap a pic & post it!
Ok, here's one from me...

63385_troi_20110509_11_-_copy.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't think that is EH3 in the photo with the hat and gloves.
tongue.png

whoever it is, is still gorgeous. C'mon, Diva, it's your turn to post one--of YOU!

Quote:
I don't think that is EH3 in the photo with the hat and gloves.
tongue.png

whoever it is, is still gorgeous. C'mon, Diva, it's your turn to post one--of YOU!

that is not EH3

Back
Top Bottom