the guinea formally known as Patchy the Pirate....

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Mojo Chick'n, May 20, 2008.

1. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

So, I'm driving into town today, and it hits me ---

I simply MUST name this guinea keet (who is blind in one eye, in case anyone missed the other post)....

wait for it.....

One Eyed Willie (and the others can be his Goonies).

Since I have 10 keets, and there were 9 Goonies (including Willie and Sloth) the tenth will have to be Chester Copperpot.

I may just have to keep all 10 instead of selling a few to my friend.... you simply CAN'T break up the Goonies !!!!!

Peace -
    Meriah

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    LMAO!!! That's cute! I LOVE the Goonies..... brings back memories [​IMG] I vote that you keep them all! [​IMG]

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    [​IMG] Love it! It is perfect.

4. WillsMama93

WillsMama93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Shreveport, La
    Ok, so the one you name Sloth will like Baby Ruth?

[​IMG]

I LOVE the Goonies.. was watching Indiana Jones with my son the other day (He's 14, and had never seen an In. Jones movie!!) and when I mentioned that Short Round was in the Goonies, he tells me he's never seen that one either!! I have failed as a mother!!

[​IMG]

5. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    Quote:hey i'm 11 and i saw for the first time the indiana jones movies, should start on the second one.

6. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

Quote:Ruth... Ruth... Baby.... Ruth!!!

Geez, Mister, you smell like my gym locker!!

My sons invited their father and I to go to see the new Indie Jones movie this weekend (how nice of them - I'm paying for everyone - they're such generous boys, LOL).

My fave of those is the third one - Last Crusade. I hope this one is as good as it was.

Your child has not seen the GOONIES???? Ye Gawds, Woman, get him a copy, quick!!

LOL My youngest fell in love with Cyndi Lauper because of the Goonies - he was 8 years old at the time. As of this writing, his love is still unrequited (he's 17).

Peace -
    Meriah

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by