The Guy in the Shadows Watching Your Videos With You

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chocolate m'scovy, Dec 1, 2011.

1. chocolate m'scovy

chocolate m'scovy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2010
    Ok, this has been bugging me for a while-what do you call the people who are a little whacked in the head and get their jollies hiding out in strangers' houses and making themselves at home, unbeknownst to the owners? I had thought they were called "froggers," but I can't find any information on Google to convince me... You know, the people who raid your fridge in the middle of the night and sleep in your guest room. And the ones that quietly laugh along with you while you watch videos, in the supposed privacy of your home.

Hope someone knows the answer! [​IMG]

2. chickmashnoon

chickmashnoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Creepy? [​IMG]
    Thanks for the nightmares. Last time I run around the house in my underwear. That's just too creepy to think about someone watching . . . . [​IMG]

3. dfr1973

dfr1973 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2011
    rural central FL
    Quote:Nah ... I run around in my underwear if it pleases me (not in the winter though!). I probably give any Peepin' Toms nightmares - serves them right.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(what, no grinning devil smilie?)

4. chocolate m'scovy

chocolate m'scovy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2010
    Quote:Nah ... I run around in my underwear if it pleases me (not in the winter though!). I probably give any Peepin' Toms nightmares - serves them right.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(what, no grinning devil smilie?)

LOL....

On a happier note, people are less likely to cozily settle into some obscure nook of your house IFF:
    1) You have children.
    2) You have animals.
    3) Someone in the house is handicapped.

So I guess a lot of people on this forum fit into one of the above three categories... For the rest of you, better make sure you eat ALL the junk food and other yummies so the lurkers have nothin' to nibble on... maybe stock the fridge with lots of tofu and collard greens. And keep all the other goodies locked in your freezer or something. [​IMG]

P.S. Get a pet snake. [​IMG] And let it roam around inside when you're away.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by