The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

LittleBrownie

4D Personality
5 Years
Sep 30, 2014
California
Blair sighed heavily, resting the side of her face of Kit's neck. "Fine," she muttered, adjusting Kit carefully, continuing on. She was clearly displeased, but she didn't comment on it. She knew he wouldn't listen to her anyway, no matter what she said or did.
Take stayed quiet as they walked, growing closer and closer to where the others were.
“We’ll have to redo that race some time..” he murmured, glancing at Blair for a moment with a slight smirk.

HeavensHens88

Remembering the Forgotten
May 17, 2015
Almost Home
My Coop
My Coop
"Yeah, we should..." Aella pulled away, heading down the path a bit. Flames grew and spread, coating every exposed part of her, burning as brightly as she possibly could get them. Sweat beaded across her face, the energy it took to make them burn so brightly. Two paths curved in front of her, a ragged one going left and the other go right. She frowned, unsure of which way they should go.
She turned back to Ciro, and the flames suddenly blinked out of sight once she reached the tree. She was frantic in trying to get the flame back, nourishing a young flicker in the palm of her hand. "Theres two paths, but I don't know which way we should go."
Ciro's whole face contorted into a consuming frown as he watched Aella struggle. He didn't need light to see that maintaining her elongated blaze had taken a toll on her. How hadn't he noticed how much she was taxing herself earlier? "You need rest too," he declared firmly. With that, he took the rest of the wolf's weight back from the valiant branch and collapsed at the foot of the tree. He maneuvered his stiff arms out from the hot fur and rubbed them vigorously to invite his feeling back. The sudden drop had finally convinced the wolf to remove its fangs from his shoulder, but now he felt the trickles of liberated blood as he invitingly patted the moss next to him. "The paths can wait."
Despite the constant looming threat of the unknown, he couldn't let her go onward with a good conscience. And if something attacked them now, he'd...find a way out of that. She'd done enough for him, a lopsided stranger who couldn't talk right and carried around an oversized wolf he'd tried to kill.

Last edited:

Rose Quartz

Enabler
Mar 18, 2018
East Hants N.S. Canada
“Wait. Torin is she saying she wants to marry you?? I mean she must think water is your last name and she wants to marry you” Fred said in a matter of fact tone
“Ok that makes more sense than her wanting to marry you theory”
(Sorry guys, was at vespers)

Torin glowered at the two other boys, pulling a face. "No, no I don't want to marry Chion! That's gross." He smirked, fixated on Noah. "You called her pretty." He snickered. "You're the one who wants to marry her!"

"That..." Kylan pushed his hair back with his hand, smiling. "Actually makes sense. Kinda a rogue theory, but I could see that being the case."

Kylan stood up, eyes widening as he looked at the dark night with nervousness. "Whoa... It's kinda intimidating, eh?" He murmured, before his head snapped towards her. "Huh-- Oh, yeah. Be careful." He smirked. "Don't die, if you do, I'll kill you." He glanced back at Kevin and Lilith, watching the Russian's still form but noticing that the scrawny girl beside him kept flinching as she slept-- Undoubtedly terrified of what the night held.
But, however much he wanted to waken her, she needed as much rest as she could get.
He turned back to Aria, blinking. "I'll wake them up when you get back."
Noah stuck out his tongue, making the most disgusted face he could device. “Girls are gross,” he announced, taking great pride in the statement. He was clearly the superior species.
Fred buried his head in his hands “guys come on” he huffed “we don’t have time for this!”
"Uh... Yeah." Kylan laughed, smiling widely. "Yeah, it was. How'd it go?"

Torin frowned at him. What's that sayin'-- Oh yeah, Fred's a party pooper. "Well, then how are we getting out?"
“Why not? Are we doing something important right now?” Noah had a point. He gestured at the purposeless group scattered around him.
“Your right. I’m sorry I just find it hard to focus when I have you two shouting at each other. Besides we don’t want to anger the people who are holding us captive. Who’s to stop them from killing one of us to prove a point??” Fred said glaring at them.
“They would do that?” Noah asked. “Then maybe... I can take advantage and escape!”
Fred started at him. “Are you hearing yourself?” He hissed “you would watch me or Torin or anyone else die so that you can escape? That would be the cruelest thing you could do, then you would stoop to their level”
“I would!” Noah said cheerfully.
Fred frowned “well do you want me to help you guys get out or not?”
Chion watched them silently, confused as to how water could be something to argue over. Did Lita mean something else in their language? Maybe she said something offensive? She smiled at Noah making a face, maybe Lita meant something like Havellest meant, rotten smell. She stood up and joined in sticking her tongue jokingly.

RiverStorm

Crossing the Road
Apr 3, 2017
Kentucky
Kevin groaned, rubbing his face. He blearily looked at Kylan, taking a moment to process what was happening. “Kylan? Sorry, I didn’t mean to fall asleep,” he said quietly, sitting up. “Are the khimery gone yet?” He peered off the edge of the tree, frowning. He felt nauseous, and somehow sleeping made him even more tired.
“What time is it?” Kevin paused, remembering the different time zones, and how they were on a strange planet. “Nevermind.” He looked around. The baby chick had migrated on to Lilith’s lap and he gently picked it up, putting the sleeping chick into his pocket. He moved into a crouch, hesitating before standing up the rest of the way. “Okay, fry, then we go. Got it,” he said. “Don’t catch on fire. As good as it might sound, I don’t want fried chicken.” He said with a playful smile.
“Alright. Let’s do this. The sooner we get out of here the better” Aria said
Kylan laughed at Kevin's remark, smiling as he turned away. "Yeah, yeah. Maybe fried chicken ain't the best for once."
He stepped towards Aria, offering both his hands for her to grab with her's. "Okay, let's do this, Ari."

Lilith shifted as she felt something like hands brush against her, causing her to whimper in her sleep. But soon the sound of loud voices, no doubt Kylan, started to arouse her from the blackness.
Slowly she opened her eyes, immediately aware of the fact that wet trails ran from her tear ducts-- Illuminated by the blue glow from the tree's blooms. She moaned, shakily standing up as she began quickly wiping away the oily tears in hopes that no one would notice.
She glanced around at the others, Kylan wasn't facing her and was reaching for Aria's hands while a groggy looking Kevin stood at her side. She rubbed her forehead, confused by what was happening. Their younger companions seemed as though they were about to leave them, and Kevin seemed like he was going to stay with her. None of them felt mad, so she quickly concluded they weren't leaving due to a fight.
She turned to Kevin, quietly noting that she probably looked like a train wreck with her hair messied and falling in her face, blood-shot eyes that had obviously been crying in her sleep, and a fearfully pale face. I probably look like a vampire. "Um, I hate to say this, but... What's going on?"

Butterscotchbitesfinger

Crossing the Road
Nov 2, 2018
Kylan laughed at Kevin's remark, smiling as he turned away. "Yeah, yeah. Maybe fried chicken ain't the best for once."
He stepped towards Aria, offering both his hands for her to grab with her's. "Okay, let's do this, Ari."

Lilith shifted as she felt something like hands brush against her, causing her to whimper in her sleep. But soon the sound of loud voices, no doubt Kylan, started to arouse her from the blackness.
Slowly she opened her eyes, immediately aware of the fact that wet trails ran from her tear ducts-- Illuminated by the blue glow from the tree's blooms. She moaned, shakily standing up as she began quickly wiping away the oily tears in hopes that no one would notice.
She glanced around at the others, Kylan wasn't facing her and was reaching for Aria's hands while a groggy looking Kevin stood at her side. She rubbed her forehead, confused by what was happening. Their younger companions seemed as though they were about to leave them, and Kevin seemed like he was going to stay with her. None of them felt mad, so she quickly concluded they weren't leaving due to a fight.
She turned to Kevin, quietly noting that she probably looked like a train wreck with her hair messied and falling in her face, blood-shot eyes that had obviously been crying in her sleep, and a fearfully pale face. I probably look like a vampire. "Um, I hate to say this, but... What's going on?"
Aria grabbed his hand finding comfort in the familiar spinning sensation that came with teleporting. “Well here we are” she announced as they landed in the tree. “Okay so you have a clear view of the beasts from this tree” she explained

Top Bottom