The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

RiverStorm

Crossing the Road
Apr 3, 2017
Kentucky
“Sure” Aria smiled “do you want to teleport or take that way?” She asked
"Uh... Teleport. I don't think the dog would make it." Kylan laughed, patting Tru's head. He offered his hands once again to Aria, giving a sheepish smile.
Kevin winced as she jumped. Without rolling it must’ve hurt, especially on her still wounded leg.
He nodded slowly, trying to hide his smile. “Not bad, not bad,” he said. “The form was all off, but I’ll say seven out of ten points.” He joked.
Lilith shrugged, before stretching and giving a fake frown. "Oh really? I say my form was way better than your's. I'd give it a ten out of ten." She said slyly, her smile slowly breaking out over her face. "I guess you were a good eight of ten."

Butterscotchbitesfinger

Crossing the Road
Nov 2, 2018
"Uh... Teleport. I don't think the dog would make it." Kylan laughed, patting Tru's head. He offered his hands once again to Aria, giving a sheepish smile.

Lilith shrugged, before stretching and giving a fake frown. "Oh really? I say my form was way better than your's. I'd give it a ten out of ten." She said slyly, her smile slowly breaking out over her face. "I guess you were a good eight of ten."
Aria took his hands with a laugh. They landed on the ground, “hows the sick feeling now?” She asked

RiverStorm

Crossing the Road
Apr 3, 2017
Kentucky
Aria took his hands with a laugh. They landed on the ground, “hows the sick feeling now?” She asked
Kylan laughed, pretending to fake gag before fanning himself with his hand playfully. "Oh so terrible. Argh! I'm dying, Ari, my ghost shall haunt over you." He joked, slowly crumpling to the ground before jumping back up, smirking. "Heh, all jokes aside, not as bad as the first times."
Tru barked happily at Kylan's animated movements and play-bowed, tongue lolling.

FrankieDoodle

Poppy-Dog
Jul 29, 2017
California

Kevin snorted. “Psh, my landing was flawless. Did you see that roll? I deserve at least an eleven outta ten.” He said, grinning down at her.

Butterscotchbitesfinger

Crossing the Road
Nov 2, 2018
Kylan laughed, pretending to fake gag before fanning himself with his hand playfully. "Oh so terrible. Argh! I'm dying, Ari, my ghost shall haunt over you." He joked, slowly crumpling to the ground before jumping back up, smirking. "Heh, all jokes aside, not as bad as the first times."
Tru barked happily at Kylan's animated movements and play-bowed, tongue lolling.
Aria laughed “I’m glad it’s not as bad as the first time”. She looked over at some people eating the hogs “yeah no. I have no desire to eat that” she said her nose scrunched up in disgust

Butterscotchbitesfinger

Crossing the Road
Nov 2, 2018
Fred looked at Chion, “I need you to help me escape. Please” he begged looking at her with pleading in his eyes. “Torin, Noah, little girl I can’t remember your name, Elf boy. I’m busting the lot of us out of here. Even if we have to travel for days we are getting out of this place. Torin, fetch me a stick. Noah go help Elf boy up” Fred instructed

RiverStorm

Crossing the Road
Apr 3, 2017
Kentucky
Kevin snorted. “Psh, my landing was flawless. Did you see that roll? I deserve at least an eleven outta ten.” He said, grinning down at her.
Lilith snorted, trying to stifle a giggle rising in her throat. "Okay, okay, fine. Ten out of a ten. But there will be none of this... This eleven outta ten nonsense." She joked, her grin nearly swallowing her entire face.

LittleBrownie

4D Personality
5 Years
Sep 30, 2014
California
Blair grimaced. It smelled weird to her, not right. Even if it smelled fine she wouldn't eat it, for she didn't really eat meat. "No, thanks. It smells off." She pulled away from it slightly, shaking her head as she watched the others eat it, trying to not breath through her nose, lest she choke on the overwhelming scents. But it didn't really help when she inhaled smoke, leaving her coughing.
Take shrugged, biting the blade and sliding the pork off with his teeth then ingesting it. He chewed it for a bit, taking in the cooked smoky flavor. It wasn’t like traditional barbecue pork, but he was glad to be eating something. He and Hana traded off the dagger, taking turns eating small pieces.
Too bad for these guys, there’s no telling when we’re gonna eat again.

FrankieDoodle

Poppy-Dog
Jul 29, 2017
California
Lilith snorted, trying to stifle a giggle rising in her throat. "Okay, okay, fine. Ten out of a ten. But there will be none of this... This eleven outta ten nonsense." She joked, her grin nearly swallowing her entire face.
Kevin frowned. “Hmph, fine. I guess it’ll work. But it was still better than yours,” he said, playfully patting her shoulder. He turned around, spotting Aria and Kylan. “Come one, let’s go while they’re distracted... eating.”

Butterscotchbitesfinger

Crossing the Road
Nov 2, 2018
Kevin frowned. “Hmph, fine. I guess it’ll work. But it was still better than yours,” he said, playfully patting her shoulder. He turned around, spotting Aria and Kylan. “Come one, let’s go while they’re distracted... eating.”
“Okay” Aria grabbed Kylan’s hand dragging him along

Top Bottom