The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Pics
(Aight. Imma do this.)
Haddie tilted again, banking harshly to keep Kipp from falling off. Her back was not the flattest surface. She saw the clearing up ahead and breathed a sigh of relief. Her mind drifted towards Maria again, but she was distracted from that thought when Kipp nearly fell again. I have to fix him. She set down at one of the edges of the clearing, by a little stream. She turned her head and gently grabbed Kipps backpack, picking him up and setting him on the ground. She shifted into a human, stumbling and leaning against a tree as a wave of dizziness, and her human heightened sense of pain, returned. The skin on her ribs was a bit ripped again, and she was starving, and probably was lacking in blood. Oh well. She walked back over to Kipp and grabbed him by his shoulders, trying to keep his wings out of the way as she dragged him towards the creek. "This isn't going to be pleasant." She muttered, blowing some hair away from her face. "Here we go." Grabbing him by his shoulders again, she dragged him all the way into a shallow part of the creek and let go, splashing some more cold water onto his face.
(Ahh! You're gonna kill him. --> I have to go for supper and leave right after won't be back for hours. :p )

Aria frowned “okay”

Almost on cue Fred’s stomach rumbled.

Fred nearly jumped out of his skin “dude!“ Fred whirled “DONT SNEAK UP ON ME.” (I’m honestly surprised no one has noticed Fred’s missing)
The boy giggled, finding his sneakery very amusing. He looked at the kids around him. Obviously he had met humans with both unusual powers and with unusual features before, but not all in one place. One skinny teen leaned against the wall, staring into space.
“Dude! Your hair’s green! And your skin is too!” The teenager payed Noah little heed.

The boy giggled, finding his sneakery very amusing. He looked at the kids around him. Obviously he had met humans with both unusual powers and with unusual features before, but not all in one place. One skinny teen leaned against the wall, staring into space.
“Dude! Your hair’s green! And your skin is too!” The teenager payed Noah little heed.
Fred sighed. Am I the only mature one in the room? He stood. “Right are there any windows in this jail cell? Maybe I can bust us out” Fred’s amazing mind whirled. He looked around for something, anything, he could use to break all of them out

Fred sighed. Am I the only mature one in the room? He stood. “Right are there any windows in this jail cell? Maybe I can bust us out” Fred’s amazing mind whirled. He looked around for something, anything, he could use to break all of them out
“Yes! Escape! That’s a great idea!” Noah bounced and swung his fists. “Maybe we could find food!”

"I don't think so... Maybe." Torin said with a shrug. "There's not really anything down here. Just some sticks in one of the corners."

“On the way out maybe but I’m not going to jeopardise our chances for our stomachs” Fred said sternly
"I don't think so... Maybe." Torin said with a shrug. "There's not really anything down here. Just some sticks in one of the corners."
“I don’t see anything either.” Noah was disappointed by the lack of toilet. If there was one, he would flush himself down it just as he had always fantasized his great jail escape.

Back
Top Bottom