The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Pics
Take shrugged, digging his shoe into a small spile of leaves and sticks “That’s them, not me” he said shortly, taking his foot out and shaking the leaves off his shoe. “What do you want to do about it though? You want to go back to the group?” he questioned seriously, staring right at her for a response.
Blair scowled at how unconcerned he was, and stepped away from the tree. "I want to find Emma." She shook her head, burying her face in her hands in frustration. A sickening feeling washed over her then, causing her to feel physically sick. The group had barely survived the wolf attack unscathed, and only did because there were enough people with magical capabilites.
Emma's just a little girl...she wouldn't be able to survive that.
She dropped her hands from her face, and came to the middle of the path, staring down the endless, winding tunnel through the trees. A flicker of blue light caught her eye, then another. They had no exact shape or form, continuously flickering and changing. Will-o'-the-wisps!
She'd heard of them from stories, but never thought that were actually real. However, she took it as a sign, and darted past Take after the flickering lights that could never be caught.

The boy nodded. ”We-sa en frafah. Corom tor.”
A slightly larger white arm dragged both the boys into the tree, and then they were gone.

A tall, muscular man in a green linen tunic belted at his waist was leaning against the doorway to a cell. His eyes were an unnatural green, and he had a trim brown beard, grizzled with grey.
”En ra...” he spat, showing his crooked yellow teeth which quite contrasted with his rugged good looks. “En ra come Olin kaka roth wa en liva. Ar ervan.” The man took pleasure in watching the children cringe away from him.
Fred shark as far back as he could until his back was as far against the wall as he could go

A small boy crept up to him, his honey colored eyes wide. "We've been here for hours. The men won't let us out." He whispered, an Irish accent lacing his scared tone.

Kylan heard a faint 'hello?' echo from the woods, causing him to stop. Lilith and Kevin were slightly ahead, talking in suspiciously hushed tones, but Aria was no longer at his side.
He turned, edging towards where the girl's voice had come from. "Aria? You there?"

Lilith looked up at the trees, feeling some of her anxiety drain away. So it was his. Some of it still remained, however it no longer was so strong it made her want to prance like an anxious doe in the fear of danger.
She blinked as he began talked in a rather soothing voice, and she gave a swift nod as she noticed beautiful blue blooms in the trees-- Almost completely sealed away in darkness. She glanced away, looking around to tree and inspect the area even further in the dimmed light and noticed that golden flowers were scattered here and there, their shape sort of reminding her of tulips. "It is. I think usually, minus some obvious giveaways, I'd love it here." She murmured, before giving a quiet laugh. "Wish I would'a brought my camera."
Aria turned. She heard a voice but it was faint and she had no idea which direction it had come from. She frowned

A small boy crept up to him, his honey colored eyes wide. "We've been here for hours. The men won't let us out." He whispered, an Irish accent lacing his scared tone.

Kylan heard a faint 'hello?' echo from the woods, causing him to stop. Lilith and Kevin were slightly ahead, talking in suspiciously hushed tones, but Aria was no longer at his side.
He turned, edging towards where the girl's voice had come from. "Aria? You there?"

Lilith looked up at the trees, feeling some of her anxiety drain away. So it was his. Some of it still remained, however it no longer was so strong it made her want to prance like an anxious doe in the fear of danger.
She blinked as he began talked in a rather soothing voice, and she gave a swift nod as she noticed beautiful blue blooms in the trees-- Almost completely sealed away in darkness. She glanced away, looking around to tree and inspect the area even further in the dimmed light and noticed that golden flowers were scattered here and there, their shape sort of reminding her of tulips. "It is. I think usually, minus some obvious giveaways, I'd love it here." She murmured, before giving a quiet laugh. "Wish I would'a brought my camera."
Fred glanced at the kid “you’re one of the missing kids” he whispered putting two and two together “and if I’m here with you then it means I’m missing too”

Kevin frowned. He saw her with a camera earlier, but maybe it wasn’t the right one. Maybe she lost it. Or broke it. He thought. He looked around, noticing Aria and Kylan were gone. “we lost the others. I didn’t think we were going that fast, but I guess I was wrong.” He said. I was worried this would happen...
Kevin turned around. “We need to find them before they get attacked.”
(I forgot she had it... So blood loss, yay XD)
Lilith noticed his frown and blushed suddenly, remembering that she had asked Kylan to put it in his backpack previously. Great, blood loss is messing with my memory. It'll do that.
"Uh, heh. I think I'm having issues with my memory, must be from loosing so much blood. I gave it to Kylan for the moment." She said, glancing back to look at her friend, only to see the forest.
Oh. Oh no. Crap.
His words voice the current predicament as soon as it dawned on her. She paled, turning around and starting to go as fast as she could on her still wounded leg. Please don't be too late, please don't be too late. "Hurry, they have to still be close by."
Aria turned. She heard a voice but it was faint and she had no idea which direction it had come from. She frowned
"Aria!" Kylan's voice came loudly this time, hoping that the call would travel far enough for the girl to follow it back to him. "Can you hear me? Aria!" Oh God, we're both lost.

Lilith paused for a moment, glancing at Kevin. "You hear that?"
Fred glanced at the kid “you’re one of the missing kids” he whispered putting two and two together “and if I’m here with you then it means I’m missing too”
Torin tilted his head up towards the older boy, eyeing him. "I'm Torin. We're in someone's basement, I think." He said, seemingly proud of his theory. "Who are you? Do you know why we're here? I wanna see my brother."

Lilith noticed his frown and blushed suddenly, remembering that she had asked Kylan to put it in his backpack previously. Great, blood loss is messing with my memory. It'll do that.
"Uh, heh. I think I'm having issues with my memory, must be from loosing so much blood. I gave it to Kylan for the moment." She said, glancing back to look at her friend, only to see the forest.
Oh. Oh no. Crap.
His words voice the current predicament as soon as it dawned on her. She paled, turning around and starting to go as fast as she could on her still wounded leg. Please don't be too late, please don't be too late. "Hurry, they have to still be close by."

"Aria!" Kylan's voice came loudly this time, hoping that the call would travel far enough for the girl to follow it back to him. "Can you hear me? Aria!" Oh God, we're both lost.

Torin tilted his head up towards the older boy, eyeing him. "I'm Torin. We're in someone's basement, I think." He said, seemingly proud of his theory. "Who are you? Do you know why we're here? I wanna see my brother."
She heard it and followed it. Suddenly she tripped, she stumbled to her feet. A giant snake was laying across her path. It looked up at her lazily. Aria let out a scream and ran, blindly ran straight into- “Kylan?! Kylan oh thank god”

Oh. Oh no. Crap.

“I think I know your brother. He came through after you looking for you. I’m Fred, I can’t say I know why we are here cause that would be a lie” Fred explained

Blair scowled at how unconcerned he was, and stepped away from the tree. "I want to find Emma." She shook her head, burying her face in her hands in frustration. A sickening feeling washed over her then, causing her to feel physically sick. The group had barely survived the wolf attack unscathed, and only did because there were enough people with magical capabilites.
Emma's just a little girl...she wouldn't be able to survive that.
She dropped her hands from her face, and came to the middle of the path, staring down the endless, winding tunnel through the trees. A flicker of blue light caught her eye, then another. They had no exact shape or form, continuously flickering and changing. Will-o'-the-wisps!
She'd heard of them from stories, but never thought that were actually real. However, she took it as a sign, and darted past Take after the flickering lights that could never be caught.
Take immediately went after Blair when she dashed off without warning. He messed up his face “Why are you—!” he exclaimed, cutting himself off when he noticed the flickering lights far down ahead of them. He’d never seen anything like it before, believing they were probably fireflies, but of course he’d never seen fireflies before. As he ran, he glanced around for Kit, making sure she was following them.

Oh. Oh no. Crap.

A small blonde girl with wide green eyes crawled from the corner. Her eyes widened as she saw the older boy, carefully approaching him and Torrin. Emma looked between them both, her voice trembling when she spoke. "Who are you?" She asked hesitantly. "Do you know where my Aunt Blair is?"

A small blonde girl with wide green eyes crawled from the corner. Her eyes widened as she saw the older boy, carefully approaching him and Torrin. Emma looked between them both, her voice trembling when she spoke. "Who are you?" She asked hesitantly. "Do you know where my Aunt Blair is?"
“Yeah I know Blair. Do you guys realise everyone is worried sick over you?” Fred asked “oh I’m Fred”

Back
Top Bottom