The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Pics
She heard it and followed it. Suddenly she tripped, she stumbled to her feet. A giant snake was laying across her path. It looked up at her lazily. Aria let out a scream and ran, blindly ran straight into- “Kylan?! Kylan oh thank god”
Kylan smiled, happy to see her and no longer be alone. "'Ey, 'ey, you good? Come on, we gotta find Lilith and Kevin." He murmured, pushing her back slowly from the snake. "Get away from it, who know's what it's poison is like, after the wolves, I'm inclined to think worse that earth's."
“I think I know your brother. He came through after you looking for you. I’m Fred, I can’t say I know why we are here cause that would be a lie” Fred explained
"You know Kylan? He's here?" Torin asked, and nodded, happy to meet a friend of his brother's.
A small blonde girl with wide green eyes crawled from the corner. Her eyes widened as she saw the older boy, carefully approaching him and Torrin. Emma looked between them both, her voice trembling when she spoke. "Who are you?" She asked hesitantly. "Do you know where my Aunt Blair is?"
“Yeah I know Blair. Do you guys realise everyone is worried sick over you?” Fred asked “oh I’m Fred”
Torin gave her a wide smile. "I'm Torin. That's Fred." The young boy said, taking it upon himself to introduce both of them. He looked back at the taller boy, brows furrowing. "I was in a forest. Then a guy with horns and yellow eyes and black fur and wings grabbed me and stuffed something in my face that made pass out. I woke up here." He explained, all in one breath.

Take immediately went after Blair when she dashed off without warning. He messed up his face “Why are you—!” he exclaimed, cutting himself off when he noticed the flickering lights far down ahead of them. He’d never seen anything like it before, believing they were probably fireflies, but of course he’d never seen fireflies before. As he ran, he glanced around for Kit, making sure she was following them.
Blair ran as fast as she could, following the blinking wisps of sapphire light through the forest. She tore through the woods, sharp leaves and twigs snapping into her face, wiping her skin till it was raw and bleeding. But she didn't stop until she came into a clearing.
She stopped suddenly, chest heaving with frantic breaths. Stars, unblinking and stretching across the vast, black sheet of the sky looked down at her, visible through the open gap in the tree canopy. She looked around, the blue lights hovering near her. One approached, flickering and shifting. Wary. She bent, planting her hands on her knees. The blue light reflected in her yellow eyes, as she got near its level, watching it carefully. Mist swirled inside the orb, almost making the face of a person—
And Kit tore through the clearing at her full speed, which was incredibly fast considering she was a border collie. Blair swore viciously as the wisp vanished. "Kit!"

Kylan smiled, happy to see her and no longer be alone. "'Ey, 'ey, you good? Come on, we gotta find Lilith and Kevin." He murmured, pushing her back slowly from the snake. "Get away from it, who know's what it's poison is like, after the wolves, I'm inclined to think worse that earth's."

"You know Kylan? He's here?" Torin asked, and nodded, happy to meet a friend of his brother's.

Torin gave her a wide smile. "I'm Torin. That's Fred." The young boy said, taking it upon himself to introduce both of them. He looked back at the taller boy, brows furrowing. "I was in a forest. Then a guy with horns and yellow eyes and black fur and wings grabbed me and stuffed something in my face that made pass out. I woke up here." He explained, all in one breath.
"Emma." She responded, giving the boy a tired smile. She looked up at Fred, frowning and crossing her arms over chest, indignant. "I've been trying to get out of here, but it's not working. I was in the park with Blair and Kit, then in a weird forest and–" Her gaze snapped to Torin, nodding at what he said. "Yes! Then that happened!"

(I forgot she had it... So blood loss, yay XD)
Lilith noticed his frown and blushed suddenly, remembering that she had asked Kylan to put it in his backpack previously. Great, blood loss is messing with my memory. It'll do that.
"Uh, heh. I think I'm having issues with my memory, must be from loosing so much blood. I gave it to Kylan for the moment." She said, glancing back to look at her friend, only to see the forest.
Oh. Oh no. Crap.
His words voice the current predicament as soon as it dawned on her. She paled, turning around and starting to go as fast as she could on her still wounded leg. Please don't be too late, please don't be too late. "Hurry, they have to still be close by."

"Aria!" Kylan's voice came loudly this time, hoping that the call would travel far enough for the girl to follow it back to him. "Can you hear me? Aria!" Oh God, we're both lost.

Lilith paused for a moment, glancing at Kevin. "You hear that?"

Torin tilted his head up towards the older boy, eyeing him. "I'm Torin. We're in someone's basement, I think." He said, seemingly proud of his theory. "Who are you? Do you know why we're here? I wanna see my brother."

Kevin followed after her, looking around. Luckily they weren’t too far behind, and could catch up easily. “Are you two okay?” Kevin asked, looking Aria and Kylan up and down. “What happened? We need to stay close together.”

Aella watched, brows knitted together as he drew the wolf into his arms, something she thought surely impossible. She straightened, suddenly realizing what he was doing. A grin spread across her face, mirroring Ciro's own. She looked at the wolf, slightly concerned about the fact that it had embedded its teeth into Ciro's shoulder, but didn't comment on it. Both hands became engulfed in flames, the hungry, small whispers of fire crawling up her arms, but were unable to burn her. However, they created a glow, filling the the path. She barely noticed the yellow eyes retreating at the light, and met Ciro's gaze. "It's definitely worth a chance," she murmured softly.
Then, her grin grew even more if possible. Would the healer even agree to heal the wolf, she couldn't say. But she also knew they couldn't just leave it. So, she turned and started down the path. "Where's the fun in life if you don't take chances?"
Ciro let her brilliant blaze transfix him and further fuel his determination to move forward. The first step was the worst and he had to stand absolutely rigid to right his balance afterward. Now that he knew what to expect, the next pace was somewhat easier. But his knees still knocked furiously every time he went to take a step.
His burden's growling huffs were tingling interference in his ear and it still hadn't loosened its jaws from his shoulder. He figured it probably never would. He'd seen a few organized dogfights in passing and knew from those glimpses that dogs' jaws didn't unlock too willingly. And as for a lupine monster that made those vicious terriers seem like mere cats...
As if the wolf had listened in on his thoughts, the bite deepened. Ciro whistled out his pain and forced his attention elsewhere. "Since I'm sure we didn't do this already, I'm Ciro," he blurted huskily. "And advanced apologies for my incapacidad to shake your hand."

Last edited:
Kevin followed after her, looking around. Luckily they weren’t too far behind, and could catch up easily. “Are you two okay?” Kevin asked, looking Aria and Kylan up and down. “What happened? We need to stay close together.”
Lilith halted in front of the two, glancing around. She didn't like backtracking-- The farther back they went, the closer to those creatures. "You're lucky nothing attack y'all." I'm just glad they're okay.

Kylan shrugged, frowning. "I'm not sure. I was behind you guys, then she disappeared. I glanced around but then you guys were gone."

Blair ran as fast as she could, following the blinking wisps of sapphire light through the forest. She tore through the woods, sharp leaves and twigs snapping into her face, wiping her skin till it was raw and bleeding. But she didn't stop until she came into a clearing.
She stopped suddenly, chest heaving with frantic breaths. Stars, unblinking and stretching across the vast, black sheet of the sky looked down at her, visible through the open gap in the tree canopy. She looked around, the blue lights hovering near her. One approached, flickering and shifting. Wary. She bent, planting her hands on her knees. The blue light reflected in her yellow eyes, as she got near its level, watching it carefully. Mist swirled inside the orb, almost making the face of a person—
And Kit tore through the clearing at her full speed, which was incredibly fast considering she was a border collie. Blair swore viciously as the wisp vanished. "Kit!"
Take emerged just as the wisp vanished, his face and arms full of tiny scratches and deep scrapes. He patted himself off, getting rid of any excess twigs and sharp leaves that clung to his clothes. “What where those things..? What did Kit do?” he asked, missing out on what had just happened. He came over to Kit and patted her head, wiping blood from his nose with his other hand. He had ran into a giant branch in the forest, misjudging his own height.

Back
Top Bottom