The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Pics
Lilith halted in front of the two, glancing around. She didn't like backtracking-- The farther back they went, the closer to those creatures. "You're lucky nothing attack y'all." I'm just glad they're okay.

Kylan shrugged, frowning. "I'm not sure. I was behind you guys, then she disappeared. I glanced around but then you guys were gone."

“Try to stay with everyone else, okay? I don’t know what could be hiding here.” Kevin said, looking between the three of them. “C’mon, we need to keep going.”

Kylan smiled, happy to see her and no longer be alone. "'Ey, 'ey, you good? Come on, we gotta find Lilith and Kevin." He murmured, pushing her back slowly from the snake. "Get away from it, who know's what it's poison is like, after the wolves, I'm inclined to think worse that earth's."

"You know Kylan? He's here?" Torin asked, and nodded, happy to meet a friend of his brother's.

Torin gave her a wide smile. "I'm Torin. That's Fred." The young boy said, taking it upon himself to introduce both of them. He looked back at the taller boy, brows furrowing. "I was in a forest. Then a guy with horns and yellow eyes and black fur and wings grabbed me and stuffed something in my face that made pass out. I woke up here." He explained, all in one breath.
Aria nodded feeling numb all over. She shuffled away from the snake. She blinked turning to look back at it, the snake had literally disappeared. She blinked “um Kylan” she murmured “in case you might want to know the snake is quite literally gone”

"Emma." She responded, giving the boy a tired smile. She looked up at Fred, frowning and crossing her arms over chest, indignant. "I've been trying to get out of here, but it's not working. I was in the park with Blair and Kit, then in a weird forest and–" Her gaze snapped to Torin, nodding at what he said. "Yes! Then that happened!"
“Yeah well there is a whole group of us looking for you. I guess I’m the only one who found you” he tried to laugh but it came out in hyperventilating gasps

“Try to stay with everyone else, okay? I don’t know what could be hiding here.” Kevin said, looking between the three of them. “C’mon, we need to keep going.”
Lilith turned without another word, starting down the path again. "I'm... Glad they're okay. And that at least they weren't too far back." She murmured to Kevin, her metallic hand touching her necklace.

Kylan nodded, looking over at Aria as they began walking again. "You okay?"
Aria nodded feeling numb all over. She shuffled away from the snake. She blinked turning to look back at it, the snake had literally disappeared. She blinked “um Kylan” she murmured “in case you might want to know the snake is quite literally gone”
"O-- Oh." Kylan laughed, blushing a little.
“Yeah well there is a whole group of us looking for you. I guess I’m the only one who found you” he tried to laugh but it came out in hyperventilating gasps
Torin squinted at him. "You okay? You sound like you're hyper-ven-ti-lation-ing." He said, trying to copy the word his father used whenever Kylan got excited and did some of his weird breathy laughs.

Lilith turned without another word, starting down the path again. "I'm... Glad they're okay. And that at least they weren't too far back." She murmured to Kevin, her metallic hand touching her necklace.

Torin squinted at him. "You okay? You sound like you're hyper-ven-ti-lation-ing." He said, trying to copy the word his father used whenever Kylan got excited and did some of his weird breathy laughs.
“No not really” Aria replied “a whole lot of crazy stuff has happened to me since I got sucked through that portal. I don’t think I will ever be okay again”. She shuddered thinking of the wolves, and now this snake too.

“Yeah I just thinks it’s kinda crazy. I mean how’d we get separated from the group? Not so much you more so me. I mean I wandered off and then was clubbed over the head with a stick. Then I woke up here” Fred ranted instinctively feeling the bump on his head

“No not really” Aria replied “a whole lot of crazy stuff has happened to me since I got sucked through that portal. I don’t think I will ever be okay again”. She shuddered thinking of the wolves, and now this snake too.
“But anyway” Aria muttered brushing her dark hair out her eyes.

Kevin nodded. “Yeah, me too.” He said. He kept looking over his shoulder, paranoid someone would disappear. Hmm, maybe we should make a hand chain. He thought, before quickly pushing that thought aside. He didn’t like hand chains, unless it was for some sort of dance.
He looked forward, starting to doubt his decision to leave the rest of the group and wander to who knows where. He would probably end up getting one of them killed. He reminded himself it was their decision to follow him, and they most likely knew what they were getting into.
He glanced at Lilith out of the corner of his eye. Like a flick of a light he turned all of his doubts into more positive things. They would find the kids alive and well, no one would die, and they would find a way home.

“Yeah I just thinks it’s kinda crazy. I mean how’d we get separated from the group? Not so much you more so me. I mean I wandered off and then was clubbed over the head with a stick. Then I woke up here” Fred ranted instinctively feeling the bump on his head
"There's a group? Who's in it? How many people in it are there?" Torin asked, not realizing his own rambling.
Kylan nodded, momentarily reminiscing on how stupidly insane this little 'adventure' had been so far. "Yeah. I got home, my little brother jumped into a portal so of course I did, then I re-met my childhood friend, and we just had to be attacked by wolves. Nope, I don't think any of us are going to be the same again."
Kevin nodded. “Yeah, me too.” He said. He kept looking over his shoulder, paranoid someone would disappear. Hmm, maybe we should make a hand chain. He thought, before quickly pushing that thought aside. He didn’t like hand chains, unless it was for some sort of dance.
He looked forward, starting to doubt his decision to leave the rest of the group and wander to who knows where. He would probably end up getting one of them killed. He reminded himself it was their decision to follow him, and they most likely knew what they were getting into.
He glanced at Lilith out of the corner of his eye. Like a flick of a light he turned all of his doubts into more positive things. They would find the kids alive and well, no one would die, and they would find a way home.
Lilith's head snapped towards the shadows, for a split second sensing something watching them. She shook her head, looking back in front of her with a frown. She wondered, for just a moment, if the rest of the group had made any advancements-- However she doubted that. The wolf-girl and three-eyed man had left when they did except in another direction, and other than the little man who seemed otherwise useless they were in charge, and now that she thought about it, the shifter-girl had left too-- Simply leaving a handful of them together still. Even they would probably break apart sooner or later.
She could feel Kevin's own doubts starting to bubble up until he glanced at her and pushed them down, hope starting to replace it and spread to her. Well, at least I serve as the groups personal emotion therapist. She gave him a small smile, but they were starting to head up an incline now, and she wobbled like a fall leaf in the wind-- Only barely catching herself. I need to be more careful.

Last edited:
"There's a group? Who's in it? How many people in it are there?" Torin asked, not realizing his own rambling.

Kylan nodded, momentarily reminiscing on how stupidly insane this little 'adventure' had been so far. "Yeah. I got home, my little brother jumped into a portal so of course I did, then I re-met my childhood friend, and we just had to be attacked by wolves. Nope, I don't think any of us are going to be the same again."

Lilith's head snapped towards the shadows, for a split second sensing something watching them. She shook her head, looking back in front of her with a frown. She wondered, for just a moment, if the rest of the group had made any advancements-- However she doubted that. The wolf-girl and three-eyed man had left when they did except in another direction, and other than the little man who seemed otherwise useless they were in charge, and now that she thought about it, the shifter-girl had left too-- Simply leaving a handful of them together still. Even they would probably break apart sooner or later.
She could feel Kevin's own doubts starting to bubble up until he glanced at her and pushed them down, hope starting to replace it and spread to her. Well, at least I serve as the groups personal emotion therapist. She gave him a small smile, but they were starting to head up an incline now, and she wobbled slight-- Only barely catching herself. I need to be more careful.
“Yeah” Aria said quietly. She glanced sideways at Kylan. “Where abouts are you from?”

Back
Top Bottom