The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“What’s so funny?” she asked, not being able to help laughing because he was.
He shook his head, not sure how to explain. "I don't know. The idea of putting your 'behind'," He paused to point at his butt, "In your past. I just find it funny. So," He suddenly changed topics again. "what have you been doing, I mean, on your own for six years? What kinds of things did you do to have fun?"

Kevin looked down at her, noticing the tears she tried to wipe away. He wondered what she was dreaming about, but didn’t ask. “Kylan and Aria are taking out the khimery, and then we’ll go. I think they found some sort of beach, or something?” He replied.
(Sorry, my brain’s dead.)
(Tis fine)
Okay, so they aren't abandoning us. Good. Lilith nodded, giving him a weak smile. "Thanks, Kev." She backed up, leaning up against the tree's trunk as she wrapping her arms around herself and watched as Tru curl up on her feet. "Any idea how long we were out, or nope?"
Aria frowned she couldn’t hear him.
Kylan gave off another burst of energy and massacred more of the creatures.
...One, two, three, four. Four down, four to go. The remainder of the pack had began running in circles, panicking from the fact that four of their companions had simply dropped-- Killed by the golden sparks coming from the teenager.

He shook his head, not sure how to explain. "I don't know. The idea of putting your 'behind'," He paused to point at his butt, "In your past. I just find it funny. So," He suddenly changed topics again. "what have you been doing, I mean, on your own for six years? What kinds of things did you do to have fun?"
“Not much,” she admitted. “I tried staying inside as much as possible. As you’ve found out, being on your own is dangerous.” She paused for a moment, then added, “But I do like discovering more about Earth.” For a moment, she waited for his response, but when it came, she realized she couldn’t understand it at all. She blinked once, then again. What was going on? She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped with her mouth open as she realized she had no idea what to say. “Camen leen!” Ashira exclaimed, though knowing he would have no idea what she was saying. “Tsamen sarum.”

(Tis fine)
Okay, so they aren't abandoning us. Good. Lilith nodded, giving him a weak smile. "Thanks, Kev." She backed up, leaning up against the tree's trunk as she wrapping her arms around herself and watched as Tru curl up on her feet. "Any idea how long we were out, or nope?"

Kylan gave off another burst of energy and massacred more of the creatures.
...One, two, three, four. Four down, four to go. The remainder of the pack had began running in circles, panicking from the fact that four of their companions had simply dropped-- Killed by the golden sparks coming from the teenager.

Kevin shook his head, instantly regretting it. “No, I don’t. A while, I think.” He said. He watched Kylan take out the creatures, hoping the flashes of lightning would attract more.

“Not much,” she admitted. “I tried staying inside as much as possible. As you’ve found out, being on your own is dangerous.” She paused for a moment, then added, “But I do like discovering more about Earth.” For a moment, she waited for his response, but when it came, she realized she couldn’t understand it at all. She blinked once, then again. What was going on? She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped with her mouth open as she realized she had no idea what to say. “Camen leen!” Ashira exclaimed, though knowing he would have no idea what she was saying. “Tsamen sarum.”
"Oh," he responded kind of surprised she actually wanted him to keep talking. "Well, we have these things called movies. It's like pictures and stories that are played out on this screen, and they usually have some kind of like 'moral', uhh, point to the story. And..." He trailed off as she started yelling strange words. Nervously wondering if she'd seen something in the dark his eyes began darting around the dark barn.

Kevin shook his head, instantly regretting it. “No, I don’t. A while, I think.” He said. He watched Kylan take out the creatures, hoping the flashes of lightning would attract more.
Lilith frowned, inspecting his sick look. "Thanks. You don't seem so good. Maybe sit?" She said uselessly, then laughed awkwardly. "Sorry, that sounded... Controlling."

Kylan's energy sucked the life from another. And another one gone, and another one gone...

"Oh," he responded kind of surprised she actually wanted him to keep talking. "Well, we have these things called movies. It's like pictures and stories that are played out on this screen, and they usually have some kind of like 'moral', uhh, point to the story. And..." He trailed off as she started yelling strange words. Nervously wondering if she'd seen something in the dark his eyes began darting around the dark barn.
She grabbed his arm so he’d stop looking and shook her head, trying to say nothing was out there, as he looked nervous. She then pointed at her throat, not knowing what else to do, and shrugged. Ashira furrowed her brow, struggling to remember any English words. “Mmm... E-Eng-lish?” she tried. “Non. Non Eng-lish.” Then Ashira realized. It’s because I stopped reading his mind! She struggled to break down the walls she had worked so hard to put up, until she could understand his thoughts again. She gasped as if coming up for a breath of air after being trapped underwater. “That- That was strange.”

Blair tilted her head, Kit's soft fur sliding along her cheek when she looked at him, a smirk pulling at her lips. "Preferably when we're not being attacked by a ogre, but yes. We've got to."
Take’s eyes widened unexpectedly, messing up his face “That thing was an ogre...? He didn’t look nothing like Shrek...” he commented at this revelation. “He didn’t have those.. little antenna thingies..” he brought his hands up to the side of his head and made a pointing gesture to resemble them. My life has been a lie.

Lilith frowned, inspecting his sick look. "Thanks. You don't seem so good. Maybe sit?" She said uselessly, then laughed awkwardly. "Sorry, that sounded... Controlling."

Kylan's energy sucked the life from another. And another one gone, and another one gone...
Aria watched in amazement “wow” she whispered

Back
Top Bottom