The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kipp pulled out the stack of books, the thickest being a 2" history book. Math was a close second, followed by a much smaller science text book. He thumped them down in the corner, and then placed his much smaller homework binders on top.

"Do you have a knife or something I could use? Fists are great and all, but if I'm going to be going up against horse sized wolves on a regular basis, I'm gonna need something a little more lethal." Kipp pulled out his white uniform and hoodie refolded them, and sticking them back inside his bag. They might still be of use. "Oh and do you have any medical supplies, like antibiotics or needle and thread?"
She went over to a small drawer inside the kitchen and pulled out a large steak knife. “I use it for self-defense and never really for food. You can have it.” She walked over and carefully handed the knife to him. After standing there for a little, Ashira turned back to the wardrobe and pulled out a small first aid kit. “This is all I have. There should be enough in there.” As she tossed it to him, she glanced back at the wardrobe. “As you’ve probably guessed, I don’t use it for a lot of clothes.”

The last boar dropped in a heap from Kylan's lightning, and the golden glow of his veins and eyes faded away as the loud crackles and pops did also.
He looked down, seeing a familiar group standing below them. Well, they're alive. "Predicament is one way to put it."

Kylan glanced down at her, frowning. "They attacked us. Aria teleported us up here and I killed them."

Lilith stared at him, until she realized she'd been in a stupor for several seconds before glancing away. She'd expected him to call her out on being a freak, feel a sense a distrust radiate off him.
But instead he comforted her? He felt as though he respected and had sympathy for her, but in her mind, that didn't make sense. She shook her head slowly, eyes clouded with confusion.
"Thanks." She mumbled, unsure if she should say more. She had to admit, she wasn't sure what she thought of him, due to her distrustful nature-- But his ability to overlook her dangerous side made her fonder of him. Or maybe he just wants to use me if we get in another jam.
“Want me to teleport us down?” Aria asked Kylan

Kevin smiled at her, standing up. “Shall we go down and join the others?” He asked, offering her his hand. “It looks like they were following us.” He glanced down, mildly disappointed. It would make being quiet and quickly moving through the forest a lot more difficult than he planned. Having three other people was loud enough, but at least the were useful. Having 15+ people would just get them killed.
He watched with mild disgust as they dug into the fried corpses. He was all for letting things not go to waste, but the thought and the smell made Kevin want to gag. “C’mon. If we’re quick, they won’t notice we’re gone.”
Lilith accepted his hand, using it to pull herself up before giving him a smile. "I guess we should. Amazing, all we needed, twenty more kids to help us get killed." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.
She nodded at Kevin, before glancing down at them, flinching a little when they began circling the literally fried bodies that had dropped dead into a steaming mass grave site. "Oh great, they're probably gonna get food poisoning now. Yay."
“Want me to teleport us down?” Aria asked Kylan
"Oh, yeah. Thanks-- Wait, we should probably go get Lilith, Tru, and Kevin." Kylan responded, holding out his warm hands to her.

Lilith accepted his hand, using it to pull herself up before giving him a smile. "I guess we should. Amazing, all we needed, twenty more kids to help us get killed." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.
She nodded at Kevin, before glancing down at them, flinching a little when they began circling the literally fried bodies that had dropped dead into a steaming mass grave site. "Oh great, they're probably gonna get food poisoning now. Yay."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks-- Wait, we should probably go get Lilith, Tru, and Kevin." Kylan responded, holding out his warm hands to her.
“Yeah of course, I thought that was implied” Aria laughed taking his hands she shut her eyes. When she opened them next they were with Kevin, Tru and Lilith

She went over to a small drawer inside the kitchen and pulled out a large steak knife. “I use it for self-defense and never really for food. You can have it.” She walked over and carefully handed the knife to him. After standing there for a little, Ashira turned back to the wardrobe and pulled out a small first aid kit. “This is all I have. There should be enough in there.” As she tossed it to him, she glanced back at the wardrobe. “As you’ve probably guessed, I don’t use it for a lot of clothes.”
Kipp made sure to put the knife blade side down in an outer pocket of his bag so he wouldn't end up stabbing himself. "Thanks." He shook his head, "Less work to keep them clean... Or maybe more work." He said, realizing she'd have to wash the same outfit more often. He shrugged, it didn't really matter either way it would be the same amount of washing whether it was one outfit or ten.
"Are you ready to go?"

Kevin helped her up. “Exactly what I was thinking,” he said. He covered his nose, gagging as he peered down. “Oni takiye glupyye.” he murmured.
They weren’t too high in the tree, and Kevin jumped down, rolling onto his back. He sat up, picking leaves out of his hair. He redid his bun, before frowning up at Lilith, Kylan, and Aria as they teleported down. “You could do it the easy way, I guess.” He muttered, standing up and brushing himself off.

“Yeah of course, I thought that was implied” Aria laughed taking his hands she shut her eyes. When she opened them next they were with Kevin, Tru and Lilith
"Oh, hah. I'm just in a mumble jumble I guess." Kylan laughed, glancing around at Kevin, Lilith, and the collie. "Hi guys."
Kevin helped her up. “Exactly what I was thinking,” he said. He covered his nose, gagging as he peered down. “Oni takiye glupyye.” he murmured.
They weren’t too high in the tree, and Kevin jumped down, rolling onto his back. He sat up, picking leaves out of his hair. He redid his bun, before frowning up at Lilith, Kylan, and Aria as they teleported down. “You could do it the easy way, I guess.” He muttered, standing up and brushing himself off.
Lilith, not to be out done, gave Kylan Tru's leash before leaping off the huge branch as well, easily landing on her feet like a cat. The impact sent a jarring pain up her legs, making her wince. Okay, okay. I'm not doing that again.
She straightened up to her full height, giving a little huff about that fact that there was someone who was actually taller then her.
She blinked innocently up at him, grinning. "What easy way?"

Kylan glared at Lilith and Kevin, snorting. "So much for getting them. Sorry, Ari. Welp, grab Tru and let's follow 'em?"

"Oh, hah. I'm just in a mumble jumble I guess." Kylan laughed, glancing around at Kevin, Lilith, and the collie. "Hi guys."

Lilith, not to be out done, gave Kylan Tru's leash before leaping off the huge branch as well, easily landing on her feet like a cat. The impact sent a jarring pain up her legs, making her wince. Okay, okay. I'm not doing that again.
She straightened up to her full height, giving a little huff about that fact that there was someone who was actually taller then her.

Kylan glared at Lilith and Kevin, snorting. "So much for getting them. Sorry, Ari. Welp, grab Tru and let's follow 'em?"
“Sure” Aria smiled “do you want to teleport or take that way?” She asked

Kevin winced as she jumped. Without rolling it must’ve hurt, especially on her still wounded leg.
He nodded slowly, trying to hide his smile. “Not bad, not bad,” he said. “The form was all off, but I’ll say seven out of ten points.” He joked.

Take glanced up at her, retaining his excitement, “That’s food!” he pointed out with his finger again. He easily got past the smell of burnt hair, he was more focused on eating

Hana came over and crouched on the other side of the hog, pulling out the dagger from her boot and started slicing away the top layer of skin with the hair on the neck. She stayed careful though, using the tips of her fingers to pull it away to reveal the hot, cooked pork. The aroma was much richer as steam came from the exposed meat. It didn’t need spices or special flavoring, it was good on its own. She took her dagger and cut out a small piece for herself, eating it quietly as she offered Take the weapon.

Take grabbed the handle and sliced a piece off, leaving it on the blade instead of eating it for himself, he lifted it up to Blair. “Here” he said, becoming more serious.
Blair grimaced. It smelled weird to her, not right. Even if it smelled fine she wouldn't eat it, for she didn't really eat meat. "No, thanks. It smells off." She pulled away from it slightly, shaking her head as she watched the others eat it, trying to not breath through her nose, lest she choke on the overwhelming scents. But it didn't really help when she inhaled smoke, leaving her coughing.

Back
Top Bottom