The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kipp made sure to put the knife blade side down in an outer pocket of his bag so he wouldn't end up stabbing himself. "Thanks." He shook his head, "Less work to keep them clean... Or maybe more work." He said, realizing she'd have to wash the same outfit more often. He shrugged, it didn't really matter either way it would be the same amount of washing whether it was one outfit or ten.
"Are you ready to go?"
“Yeah, I am.” She looked at the little house for a few long moments, a little sadly, then shook herself out of it and left.

Fred looked at Chion, “I need you to help me escape. Please” he begged looking at her with pleading in his eyes. “Torin, Noah, little girl I can’t remember your name, Elf boy. I’m busting the lot of us out of here. Even if we have to travel for days we are getting out of this place. Torin, fetch me a stick. Noah go help Elf boy up” Fred instructed
Chion peered up at the boy who was now chatting away noisily, from her spot on the floor. She had intended to sleep, and still did. She rolled over turning her back to the three boys who were still up.

Chion peered up at the boy who was now chatting away noisily, from her spot on the floor. She had intended to sleep, and still did. She rolled over turning her back to the three boys who were still up.
Fred sighed “this is frickin hopeless” he cried. “CHION” he shouted he didn’t mind waking the elf boy up, they needed him awake anyway

Fred looked at Chion, “I need you to help me escape. Please” he begged looking at her with pleading in his eyes. “Torin, Noah, little girl I can’t remember your name, Elf boy. I’m busting the lot of us out of here. Even if we have to travel for days we are getting out of this place. Torin, fetch me a stick. Noah go help Elf boy up” Fred instructed
Torin nodded, scrambling over to the corner and grabbing a medium sized stick off the broken down cot. He ran Naruto style back over to Fred, presenting it to him with a cheery smile. "Will this work?"
Aria laughed “I’m glad it’s not as bad as the first time”. She looked over at some people eating the hogs “yeah no. I have no desire to eat that” she said her nose scrunched up in disgust
Kylan's laugh rang loud through the clearing-- He had that sort of one, the kind that was a true belly chuckle.
He glanced over, noticing the three eyed man with pink hair and the one with a kitsune mask devouring the boar's that had been previously trying to kill the small group of four. "Yeah, me either. Ew, yuck, disgusting. All of it." That mask in really dope though.
Kevin frowned. “Hmph, fine. I guess it’ll work. But it was still better than yours,” he said, playfully patting her shoulder. He turned around, spotting Aria and Kylan. “Come one, let’s go while they’re distracted... eating.”
Lilith finally giggled, but had to stop herself from flinching when he patted her. Chill Lili, what do you think he's gonna do, randomly slap you for no reason? "Good idea. Let's bail, Buttercup." She murmured, unknowingly sauntering off in the direction of the village.
“Okay” Aria grabbed Kylan’s hand dragging him along
Kylan's eyes widened, laughing as she dragged him behind her. "Heh, thanks Ari. I definitely couldn't think of how to walk in that direction, how can I repay you?" He said playfully, jogging up to her side, but letting her keep dragging him slightly for comedic drama.

Last edited:
“Yeah, I am.” She looked at the little house for a few long moments, a little sadly, then shook herself out of it and left.
Kipp followed her back out into the sunny forest, smiling at pretty much everything, but specifically the heat of the early morning sun on his skin. He was well and fully sick of winter.

"It's really nice here."

Torin nodded, scrambling over to the corner and grabbing a medium sized stick off the broken down cot. He ran Naruto style back over to Fred, presenting it to him with a cheery smile. "Will this work?"

Kylan's laugh rang loud through the clearing-- He had that sort of one, the kind that was a true belly chuckle.
He glanced over, noticing the three eyed man with pink hair and the one with a kitsune mask devouring the boar's that had been previously trying to kill the small group of four. "Yeah, me either. Ew, yuck, disgusting. All of it." That mask in really dope though.

Lilith finally giggled, but had to stop herself from flinching when he patted her. Chill Lili, what do you think he's gonna do, randomly slap you for no reason? "Good idea. Let's bail." She murmured, unknowingly sauntering off in the direction of the village.

Kylan's eyes widened, laughing as she dragged him behind her. "Heh, thanks Ari. I definitely couldn't think of how to walk in that direction, how can I repay you?" He said playfully, jogging up to her side, but letting her keep dragging him slightly for comedic drama.
“Well then let’s see you keep up with this” Aria teleported about a dozen steps in front of him. She smirked at him

Lilith finally giggled, but had to stop herself from flinching when he patted her. Chill Lili, what do you think he's gonna do, randomly slap you for no reason? "Good idea. Let's bail." She murmured, unknowingly sauntering off in the direction of the village.

“Perfect” Fred grinned “does anyone here have a knife?” He asked

Kipp followed her back out into the sunny forest, smiling at pretty much everything, but specifically the heat of the early morning sun on his skin. He was well and fully sick of winter.

"It's really nice here."
“I guess it is,” she agreed, looking around as if seeing it for the first time. It looked beautiful. If only there wasn’t the constant fear of being attacked, it might be the perfect place to live. Even through that thought, a small smile tugged at her lips. Ashira’s steps suddenly felt a little lighter.

(Do you want them to just get through peacefully or be attacked? I know being attacked might be a little repetitive, and that not being attacked might also feel a little repetitive. Idk, I’m fine with either)

Back
Top Bottom