The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“I guess it is,” she agreed, looking around as if seeing it for the first time. It looked beautiful. If only there wasn’t the constant fear of being attacked, it might be the perfect place to live. Even through that thought, a small smile tugged at her lips. Ashira’s steps suddenly felt a little lighter.

(Do you want them to just get through peacefully or be attacked? I know being attacked might be a little repetitive, and that not being attacked might also feel a little repetitive. Idk, I’m fine with either)
(Eh, I'm pretty easy going either way, though as I'm sure you've noticed I'm a pretty slow writer.)

Torin nodded, scrambling over to the corner and grabbing a medium sized stick off the broken down cot. He ran Naruto style back over to Fred, presenting it to him with a cheery smile. "Will this work?"

Kylan's laugh rang loud through the clearing-- He had that sort of one, the kind that was a true belly chuckle.
He glanced over, noticing the three eyed man with pink hair and the one with a kitsune mask devouring the boar's that had been previously trying to kill the small group of four. "Yeah, me either. Ew, yuck, disgusting. All of it." That mask in really dope though.

Lilith finally giggled, but had to stop herself from flinching when he patted her. Chill Lili, what do you think he's gonna do, randomly slap you for no reason? "Good idea. Let's bail, Buttercup." She murmured, unknowingly sauntering off in the direction of the village.

Kylan's eyes widened, laughing as she dragged him behind her. "Heh, thanks Ari. I definitely couldn't think of how to walk in that direction, how can I repay you?" He said playfully, jogging up to her side, but letting her keep dragging him slightly for comedic drama.

Kevin jogged after her, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He liked running, especially in woody areas like this. “Let’s hope they don’t follow us again,” he murmured.

She grinned daringly “bye Kylan” she teleported about 50 steps in front of him then she ran as fast as she could
Kylan began barreling after her, gritting his teeth. "Oh come on, really, Ari?"
Kevin jogged after her, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He liked running, especially in woody areas like this. “Let’s hope they don’t follow us again,” he murmured.
"Yeah, I'm not really a fan of them following, either." Lilith laughed, glancing at Kevin. "They're liable to get us all killed." She added, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear as it fell in her face.

"Yeah, I'm not really a fan of them following, either." Lilith laughed, glancing at Kevin. "They're liable to get us all killed." She added, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear as it fell in her face.
Aria laughed (I gtg)

@ladybugchickenfarms Kipp's attention was drawn to a couple of rat-monkeys squabbling over a large fruit that had fallen to the ground from the tree above. There were plenty of other fruit in the tree, but for some reason they felt the need to fight over the one on the ground.

"You want some?" He asked jumping up into the air and flying up to perch on a branch to grab some.

(Eh, I'm pretty easy going either way, though as I'm sure you've noticed I'm a pretty slow writer.)
(Since I’m so indecisive, I guess I’ll just ask Siri lol.

Okay, so I guess we’re getting attacked...)

Suddenly, she stopped dead. “Something followed us,” she murmured, slowly turning in a circle as she felt thoughts of pure hatred hitting her like stones.

@ladybugchickenfarms Kipp's attention was drawn to a couple of rat-monkeys squabbling over a large fruit that had fallen to the ground from the tree above. There were plenty of other fruit in the tree, but for some reason they felt the need to fight over the one on the ground.

"You want some?" He asked jumping up into the air and flying up to perch on a branch to grab some.
She continued to look around, nervous. “Kipp!” Her voice was slightly high pitched as horror courses through her veins; she thought she could see two yellow eyes staring at her. “Kipp, we need to get out of here!”

“Neither am I. Yeah, I agree.” Kevin said. He watched Kylan and Aria run up ahead. “Can you run? We should probably catch up before we lose them.”

Back
Top Bottom