The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"Um..." He didn't exactly know why he had been, and felt a blush creep over his face. "Sorry, didn't even realize I was." Kylan murmured. Official creep. Great.
Aria began to laugh, “it’s fine” she giggled there was no apparent reason why this should be so hilarious, maybe it was the fact she hadn’t slept for ages or the fact she was extremely dehydrated.

Eve tried to pull herself to her feet but she couldn’t move it felt as though her throat was on fire
It took a lot of mustered strength to gather Rylie's (and Kyle's own) courage to approach the beast, but eventually, Kyle managed. Wow, the quiet girl didn't even scream. Admirable. Is she dumb, then? Kyle wondered.
The beast removed itself from the girl due to Hana's offense and screamed a dreadfully human scream. Its tail was gone.
As it processed what had happened, the monster moved to tackle the masked girl instead.

"Um..." He didn't exactly know why he had been, and felt a blush creep over his face. "Sorry, didn't even realize I was." Kylan murmured. Official creep. Great.
(Another manticore attacks them cuz why not. Maybe a female manticore this time? Is that a thing?)

It took a lot of mustered strength to gather Rylie's (and Kyle's own) courage to approach the beast, but eventually, Kyle managed. Wow, the quiet girl didn't even scream. Admirable. Is she dumb, then? Kyle wondered.
The beast removed itself from the girl due to Hana's offense and screamed a dreadfully human scream. Its tail was gone.
As it processed what had happened, the monster moved to tackle the masked girl instead.
Eve scrambled to her feet. She sprinted as fast as she could, she needed a weapon, something she could help Hanna with

Aria began to laugh, “it’s fine” she giggled there was no apparent reason why this should be so hilarious, maybe it was the fact she hadn’t slept for ages or the fact she was extremely dehydrated.
Kylan slowly grinned, before he started laughing with hysteria also. "Why are we laughing?"

In front of them, Lilith stopped dead in her tracks. "Run." She snarled, feeling the fear and anxiety of a scared child start spreading through her, then some kind of malice. "Something's attacking the others."

Lilith nodded. "Yeah, Torin is." She laughed. Man, I've told this dude that so many times now. Her hand came up and began playing with her necklace.

Kylan blinked, giving her a sheepish smile. "Um... Hey." Okay, so I'm no longer in trouble, or...?

Kevin chuckled. “I’ve asked that question before, haven’t I?” He asked. “Sorry, there’s to many new names to keep track of.” He glanced at her necklace. “Your necklace is really pretty.” He murmured.

Clary ran from the manticore.

“How am I supposed to know?” she demanded, getting upset at herself, too. “If you’re mad at yourself, then be mad at yourself. Don’t take it out on me! When I’m not your emotional punching bag, come talk to me.” Without another word, she turned and stalked off. She was mad at him, but she was even more mad at herself. The plan had been stupid.
(Hope you don't mind I had her keep going. I can change it if you want.)
Kipp stopped abruptly and turned.
"Where are you going?!" He asked flinging his arms wide. "You want those things to get you?" When she didn't stop Kipp slowly dropped his hands back to his side. She'd been alone for years taking care of herself. She knew what she was doing she knew how to not get caught. She didn't need him, he needed her. If she was going to leave him behind he deserved it.

"I'm sorry." He called after her quietly. Please don't leave.

Kylan slowly grinned, before he started laughing with hysteria also. "Why are we laughing?"

In front of them, Lilith stopped dead in her tracks. "Run." She snarled, feeling the fear and anxiety of a scared child start spreading through her, then some kind of malice. "Something's attacking the others."
Aria stopped laughing holding her hand up “run? Ok” she ran.

Back
Top Bottom