The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Aria let out a shout of surprise as the creature sprang from the dark shadows “what on earth is a Manticoress?”

“A manta-what? You know what, never mind,” Kevin said. He sucked in a breath as the creature sprung out. “Moy Bog, you’re so ugly!” He yelped, automatically firing a shot at its chest. “Get behind me. Aria, how far can you teleport? Can you get us out of here? I have a feeling a tree won’t work this time. If not, we need to run. These things are venomous.”

“A manta-what? You know what, never mind,” Kevin said. He sucked in a breath as the creature sprung out. “Moy Bog, you’re so ugly!” He yelped, automatically firing a shot at its chest. “Get behind me. Aria, how far can you teleport? Can you get us out of here? I have a feeling a tree won’t work this time. If not, we need to run. These things are venomous.”
Aria nodded “I can Teleport as far as needed but I can’t teleport inter dimensional”. She held her hand out for for Kevin to grab.
(Can we make her get shot by one of those barb things??)

Aria nodded “I can Teleport as far as needed but I can’t teleport inter dimensional”. She held her hand out for for Kevin to grab.
(Can we make her get shot by one of those barb things??)

Kevin grabbed her hand. “Okay, get us outta here.” He said, continuing to shoot the manticoress.
(I don’t see why not.)

“Venomous? Wha-what like a snake venomous?” Take panted as he ran, glancing down at his wounded arm, uncovering it with his hand to see rows of teeth along it. When it was exposed to the air, he immediately regretted it. It felt like thousands of needles were pricking his exposed flesh. He threw his bloodied hand back over it, wincing slightly.
"Sort of." Was Blair's only response, when suddenly she slowed when the trees thinned out and they came to a sort of a ragged clearing, the stars staring down at them. She stopped, looking behind her. She could still hear the group, but could no longer see them. Quickly, she turned her attention to Take. They seemed to be safe for the moment. She came up to him, breathing heavily and her eye color flickering rapidly from yellow to gold from the heavy scent of blood. She glanced up at him, her brows drawn together. "Can I see?"

"Sort of." Was Blair's only response, when suddenly she slowed when the trees thinned out and they came to a sort of a ragged clearing, the stars staring down at them. She stopped, looking behind her. She could still hear the group, but could no longer see them. Quickly, she turned her attention to Take. They seemed to be safe for the moment. She came up to him, breathing heavily and her eye color flickering rapidly from yellow to gold from the heavy scent of blood. She glanced up at him, her brows drawn together. "Can I see?"
Take leaned up against the nearest tree when they reached the clearing, far from sight of the main group. He threw his head up, squeezing his eyes shut as he inhaled and exhaled through his nose and mouth, keeping it steady. He answered her request with a lazy nod, exposing the unsightly massive bite wound on his forearm. This time, he ignored the needle sensation enough for Blair to observe his bleeding wound.

“Get Kylan and-ahhhh” she screamed as a barb type thing landed in her hand, “ahhhh” she was shrieking
Her arm went limp, her eyelids were fluttering trying to fight back tears now. She turned to Kevin “Kevin. Get Kylan and Lilith, I can still get us to safety” she said with a hiss of pain

Last edited:
Ciro shivered on frozen feet in the midst of it all, overcome by a mix of indecision and helplessness. He wanted to help. He needed to find Aella. He had to do something.
But he was carrying what was likely a surplus of 100 kilograms.
So it seemed had had one option: drop his wolf and run.
Well, sadly for his computing process, that wasn't actually an option.
And remaining here wasn't, either.
So, keeping the rampaging man-lion beast in his line of view, he began backing up, one unsteady step at a time. His back had almost recovered, but he was pretty much negating that healing with this endeavor. Oh, this was so new for him; the guilt at fleeing a losing fight when there was so much he could do if he only stayed.
"I'm sorry, amigo," he muttered unnecessarily to the debilitated creature in his arms. "Lo siento."

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom