The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kipp knelt beside her, brushing her long dark curls out of the way to inspect the side of her face. It looked like the we-sa that had gone after her wasn't just pretending for his benefit. It had latched it's hand over her face, and scratched her quite badly when she fought against it.

He sighed and pulled the small med kit she'd given him out of his bag. He wasn't used to not having labels on everything though. He picked up a small bottle of brown liquid looking at it quizzically. Maybe iodine? Kipp pulled the lid off and carefully smelled it. Yep. Nothing else smells that much like hospital. He used a small amount, like a hand-sanitizer to clean his hands.

"Ok, this is going to sting a bit." He said, gently. Dabbing the dark brown liquid on to her cuts. "At least they don't look deep enough to scar." He said trying to make her feel a little better.
She winced slightly as the liquid seeped into her scratches. “Yeah, that’s good.” After a bit, Ashira hesitantly added, “What should we do after this? We can’t sit around here forever.”

Haddie panted, glaring at all of the people she had tried to herd away from the manticore and had completely ignored her. Next time I'll herd them as a tiger. Maybe then they'll move their sorry ***es. She growled and shifted back into a human. "We need to get out of here, NOW." She said, raising her voic, irritated. "There are probably more. Next time, we run, yah?"

"So cold." She muttered, keeping up with him easily. "One, I thinks it's dead. I don't hear any more fighting. Two, you should care about what I think." She smirked at him, turning her head just slightly to cast him a glance. "I am, whether you like it or not, Blair. Your girlfriend. I'm just..." She paused, searching for the words for a few moments. "Better. Stronger."
Take shrugged her off, Even if it is dead, I’m still gonna mess it up... He caught her smirk, and shot back a glare, stopping in his tracks, snatching her arm. He yanked her over to him, “You’re not Blair, not even close, I’d choose her over you any day.” he seethed, “And I know she’d say the same for me over that demon brat. You and him are exactly the same.”

Clary looked around, spotting Charlie. “Charlie? Did you get hurt?” She asked, walking towards him. She looked him up and down. She didn’t see any wounds, but it could’ve been hidden under his clothes.
"Nah, if that thing touched me I would've had to beat it up." Charlie grinned crookedly. "Is, uh, the masked girl good?" He asked, looking around Clary to eye Hana on the ground. "Also, where's Cam? She was right by me before."

"Nah, if that thing touched me I would've had to beat it up." Charlie grinned crookedly. "Is, uh, the masked girl good?" He asked, looking around Clary to eye Hana on the ground. "Also, where's Cam? She was right by me before."

Clary smiled back at him, and then glanced at Hana. “I’m sure you would’ve. Er, I don’t know. I haven’t seen Cam.” She replied, spinning in a circle in an attempt to find Cam.

After the manticore was felled, Ciro was torn between going to his Aella and wolf and the valiant warrior who'd finally collapsed. So he continued to spin indescively for a few more useless moments, letting his breath even out and throbbing head clear in the meanwhile.
Ultimately, he ended up at the masked woman's side, but hesitated to reach out to her. After what she'd done to the formidable beast, he didn't want to find out how she'd take to an unfamiliar guy getting in her space. "Is...is Chicken Man around?" he called to the group clustering around the direwolf he'd abandoned. "I think... ella podría usar his help."
Hana turned her head carefully to look up at the boy who came to her side, but did no further movements, not even speaking a word to him as she breathed heavily, mentally telling herself to not pass out. Even if her body pleaded for rest.

Aella nodded to Maya, not bothering to look up from the wolf's head in her lap. Her fingers, still shaking slightly, brushed the fur on it's head gently, murmuring soft words to the distressed beast. Only when she heard a boy shouting from behind her did she realized she was alone.
Again.
She blew a heavy sigh, looking back down at the wolf. "Just you and me, huh?" She looked up when she heard Ciro's voice, turning her head over her shoulder, looking down at the woman on the ground beside him. "He's gone," she answered. "Can't find him."

Hana turned her head carefully to look up at the boy who came to her side, but did no further movements, not even speaking a word to him as she breathed heavily, mentally telling herself to not pass out. Even if her body pleaded for rest.

Haddie panted, glaring at all of the people she had tried to herd away from the manticore and had completely ignored her. Next time I'll herd them as a tiger. Maybe then they'll move their sorry ***es. She growled and shifted back into a human. "We need to get out of here, NOW." She said, raising her voic, irritated. "There are probably more. Next time, we run, yah?"
Ciro noticed the responsive turning of her head, which uncaged and freed a small wing of his concern. But that was no relief from the massive flock of them that remained to flutter throughout him.
He winced his indecision. If they went to find Chicken Man, she'd be virtually unguarded. If they stayed here, her unknown afflictions could worsen.
But he didn't see any obvious bleeding or breaks. He was just going to have to hold onto the hope that she was simply drained, just like he'd been after fighting the wolf. "We'll be waiting for you, guerrera," he finally decided, wishing he could make his voice more reassuring with a certainty he didn't have. "None of us are healers, pero si hay algo we can do..." He got up from his kneeling to face Aella with a sad little twisting frown that barely drew his eyebrows together. "Looks like we're staying here for un tiempo."
But at the shifter's aggressive insistence, he pivoted to regard her instead. "I'm very sorry, uh..." he started apologizing, then rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, I never got your name."

Kyle quickly realized he and Rylie were alone in the woods. And Rylie was exhausted. “A little bit more,” he said quietly, patting the feline’s head. Ahead, there was an open space. A pond of some sort glowed dimly in the starlight. And in front of it was Cam, asleep, chest rising and falling. With two different arms twisted unnaturally. Right next to a spring she didn’t know existed.
Rylie collapsed next to Cam and fell asleep.
“Stay here,” said Kyle, skipping away. “I’ll find the others.”

She winced slightly as the liquid seeped into her scratches. “Yeah, that’s good.” After a bit, Ashira hesitantly added, “What should we do after this? We can’t sit around here forever.”
Kipp thought the plan was to try to find their way back to the village. He hadn't given it much thought beyond that. A plan, we need a plan. He briefly met her eyes, wondering why she wanted to help him. So far he'd been nothing but trouble for her. Does she have no where else to go? He flinched at his own thought looking away, knowing she would have heard it too. What do I want to do? Go home. Why am I here? Portals. Kyle. We need to find the missing kids, and then find a way back home. If Haddie didn't make it back to everyone else, they'll keep looking for the kids. The We-sa take anyone who's left alone, so they probably have the kids. Or something ate them. Are the We-sa trying to help people not get eaten? He wanted to know more about them, but Ashira didn't think anyone else would know more than she'd already told him.

"I think, we should try to find the missing kids. That's where everyone else will try to go too." He half smiled, half grimaced. "The fastest way to get to where they most likely are is to let ourselves be caught by the we-sa." He bit his lip and shrugged. He didn't like that idea at all. Just because he thought they might have them didn't mean he was right. For all he knew they could be catching people and drugging them to take them back to their leader to be eaten or something, like the dragons did in the first How to Train your Dragon movie. "Or, we could try to go back to the village and get help?"

Back
Top Bottom