The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kylan gave a weak laugh, inspecting the wound once more. "It is kinda gross, aye? I know this sounds painful, but since Kevin was able to get the tourniquet on, it should just bleed out." He blinked. "Which would be a good thing."
“Yippee. Watch my own arm bleed out in front of me” she muttered with a smile.

Aella nodded, getting to her feet quickly. She had been about to go to Carson, seeing the wound that needed dire treatment, but Ciro had beat her to it. So, she promptly turned her attention to the girl laying slumped at the base of the tree. She lit a brighter flame in the palm of her hand, quickly crouching beside the girl. She couldn't see any noticable wounds, but even with the glow of the fire it was still had to see. "Hey, there. Are you hurt anywhere? I need to know so I can help." (@Butterscotchbitesfinger)

Aella looked up and towards Ciro, briefly startled by his lack of shirt, but quickly dismissed it. "I can't find the Chicken Man anywhere," she shook her head, her brows knitted together. "He just kind of vanished."
Eve looked at her and shook her head.

She raised one eyebrow. “I will come with you. It’s my fight, too. The we-sa have been hurting innocent children, and if there’s something I can do to stop that, I will. That’s worth fighting for. Besides, I want to make sure Haddie is safe.”
Kipp bit back a grin, he was relieved he wouldnt have to do it alone.

"Ok. Then, do we just... Walk opposite directions and see what happens?"

“Yippee. Watch my own arm bleed out in front of me” she muttered with a smile.
Aria looked around her “it’s so pretty here” she whispered
(I'mma go ahead and YEET them if that's okay)

Kylan smiled, glancing up. "Yeah, it really is. Ya'know, it's not a half bad place, really." He said, eyes sparkling with wonder.
Suddenly, he realized the slightly cleared path was thinning-- Plants and roots overflowing into it, and leafy branches that hung low across it were ahead, effectively hiding something behind them. He tensed a little, deciding to do what Lilith in front of him did.
She started to skid to a stop, but his balance was offset and he was going to fast-- Which resulted in him crashing into the scrawny girl and all three of them barreling forward, crashing through the undergrowth before falling free and splashing into a pool of some sort.
He jerked up, sputtering and letting water drain from his mouth, accidentally swallowing some. He looked down, happily noticing that Aria was still safe in his arms, however slightly jostled and wet. "At least it wasn't a cliff. 'Ey, you okay?"

Lilith coughed violently, water spewing from her mouth and washing over her face as she turned over and sat back on her legs slowly. "What the--" She coughed again, eyes flickering around them.
It wasn't just some pond they'd fallen into, it was some sort of fountain-- What seemed white marble carved into a statue of a woman extending out her hand at the center. "Definitely of human making." She rasped, standing up shakily. Great, now I'm wet.
"Sorry about that, guys." She murmured, scratching the back of her neck. "I felt something up ahead, someone." She added, watching Tru pant happily, having avoided crashing into the water with the rest of them.
She scoffed, walking through the water to get out. "Guess we're wet now."

Kylan smiled, glancing up. "Yeah, it really is. Ya'know, it's not a half bad place, really." He said, eyes sparkling with wonder.
Suddenly, he realized the slightly cleared path was thinning-- Plants and roots overflowing into it, and leafy branches that hung low across it were ahead, effectively hiding something behind them. He tensed a little, deciding to do what Lilith in front of him did.
She started to skid to a stop, but his balance was offset and he was going to fast-- Which resulted in him crashing into the scrawny girl and all three of them barreling forward, crashing through the undergrowth before falling free and splashing into a pool of some sort.
He jerked up, sputtering and letting water drain from his mouth, accidentally swallowing some. He looked down, happily noticing that Aria was still safe in his arms, however slightly jostled and wet. "At least it wasn't a cliff. 'Ey, you okay?"

Lilith coughed violently, water spewing from her mouth and washing over her face as she turned over and sat back on her legs slowly. "What the--" She coughed again, eyes flickering around them.
It wasn't just some pond they'd fallen into, it was some sort of fountain-- What seemed white marble carved into a statue of a woman extending out her hand at the center. "Definitely of human making." She rasped, standing up shakily. Great, now I'm wet.
"Sorry about that, guys." She murmured, scratching the back of her neck. "I felt something up ahead, someone." She added, watching Tru pant happily, having avoided crashing into the water with the rest of them.
Aria started to laugh. The hilarity was overwhelming. Aria started having a coughing fit as bits of water flew into her hand. “Well if I know this place, that water can’t have meant anything good” she said looking from then others to the water

Kevin saw the pool from behind them. “Care-“ he reached out to try to warn them, but they were already in the water. He paused, before erupting into laughter. “You should really watch where you’re going,” Kevin said, crouching down by the pool. “Next time it might not be water.”
He was surprised at how pretty it was, and that there were no creatures here. He would’ve thought there would be at least a couple strange fish things.

"That was unnessicary." Blair commented quietly when she finally reached him and the rest of the group. Her gaze fluttered over the remains of the scattered group, the masked woman beside the fallen manticore and Ciro treating the cougar man and the fire girl beside Ellie, but the womans gaze glancing between manticore and Ciro, clearly distressed.
She glanced at the disfigured creature, unbothered by it unlike the fire girl. "It's already dead."
Take gazed down at Blair, seeing that her eyes were no longer glowing an intense gold like before. A smug little smile appeared on his face, “Felt good” he remarked, “You feeling alright?” he asked, now that she was herself again.
Ciro somberly watched his patient slip from wakefulness, then let out a gusty sigh after hearing Aella's disheartening response. "Then I guess we're just waiting."
He stood up and approached Blair's companion, who'd just appeared to assault the felled manticore's face- which made Ciro slightly leery, but he wasn't going to waste time on debating his approachability. "Do you know where we could find the hom- man with the little chickens?"
Take turned his attention to the shirtless Ciro, raising a brow in uncertainty as he looked at those who remained among the group, “Beats me, he was with his own little group and took off..” he shrugged, frowning a little. That’s when he heard a crash of water and splashing that followed not too far away. He tried to follow his hearing, wandering into another direction for a few steps trying to locate where it came from. “Water..” he muttered. I haven’t drank any since I left for my jog back home.. and I bet we’re all dehydrated by now.

Kipp bit back a grin, he was relieved he wouldnt have to do it alone.

"Ok. Then, do we just... Walk opposite directions and see what happens?"
“We already know what happens. We get attacked.” She got to her feet. “It might be a little more inconvenient, but I think we need to stay together. We have to walk, I’ll see if I can pick up any thoughts, and if not, we’ll try another direction.”

Haddie leapt through the trees, guided by an inherent sense of direction and the faint scent of a girl and a cat. She didn't see the tiny man trekking to the groul.behind her. She bounted into a clearing, scattering down a tree and shifting into a human again. She ran over to Cam's prostrate form.
"Cam? Hey, Cam?" She said, shaking her. When she didn't make up, Haddie reached into the fountain next to her, not phased by the human architecture in this anything but human place, with the edge of her shirt and began wiping Cam's face, trying to clean the scratches. She reached back to rinse some of the blood off of her shirt, and splashed some water in her own face.
“Haddie?” Cam asked, opening her eyes and feeling it splash over her. She craned her neck and noticed the spring for the first time.
It was perfectly clear and bubbling, thirty feet deep.
“Waaaaater,” she said. It was so close, so cool and refreshing.
Kyle inspected the water source. It had a rocky bottom, and was constantly circulating, so he was certain that bacteria and yuckies couldn’t be in there.
The lack of fish was both concerning and comforting.
“If I die, don’t drink this,” Kyle warned. Kyle didn’t mind taking a risk. He drank out of Rylie’s water dish all the time.
He knelt down and cupped the water in his hands, drinking it. It was the sweetest, most refreshing water he had ever tasted. He felt invigorated, in fact.
“It’s good,” he said, wiping his face on his sleeve and rolling out his shoulders.
“Where’s Rylie?”
~
Cam did a weird roll maneuver in order to get to the water’s edge. She then shoved her face into the water, drowning in it and gulping it at the same time. She suddenly felt all tingly in her limbs.
Cam positioned herself to distribute her weight on her hands in order to lap up more of the delicious water, dog style.
Wait. Her arms worked. No aching shoulder, no greenish tinge.
“This is healing water!” Cam said, standing up and stretching out her arms.
She didn’t seem to notice that her pants had changed color.
“Everybody, drink that water!”

Back
Top Bottom