The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"A demon?" Blair's attention snapped back to him, after nearly succumbing to exhaustion. It had started her, and she peered at him closely. He didn't seem like a demon, he just seemed scared and hurt. And lonely. "Demons are mean," she frowned deeply, and scooted closer to him, fresh tears falling down her face as she let out a sharp whining noise at how much it hurt. There was no way she should have been okay, yet she was.
"I don't think you're a d-demon. If you were a demon you wouldn't be scared. And you don't seem mean. You don't look like a demon, either, just...different."
Take glanced up at her again, noticing she scooted closer, “Stop coming closer to me!” he cried out, returning the distance to what it was previously. Even though the girl didn’t think he was a demon, he still felt like he was, just from how he appeared and how his abilities worked. He regretted his outburst immediately, “Sorry.. I didn’t mean to be loud..” he apologized timidly, “You’re hurt.. why are you hurt..? Are you going to be okay?” he frowned, feeling uneasy after she whined from the pain. He continued to hold onto his knees, though he wanted to wipe her tears away for some reason, but he could never.

"Eh... Right off Nicholasville Road in Lexington, Kentucky." Lilith answered, pulling out her phone-- Wincing when she saw her new metallic arm once again. As she opened it, she was greeted with a lock screen of her, Kylan, and May-- All happy and laughing. "No signal, either." She stuffed it back in her pocket quickly, leaning back.
"And this definitely isn't the hospital." She groaned, but frowned as she saw a black backpack beside her. "I... Recognize that bag." She muttered, pulling it closer to herself. She started to open it, but hesitated. ...That's going through someone else's property... But for all I know it's mine. She shrugged, opening it, and peeked in. Medical supplies, water, energy bars, a phone, and a... "Hey! That's my camera!" She said, pulling it out and clicking it on-- Only to be greeted with a sight of a photo of the very lake they were beside, a much older Kylan sitting soaked in it with a giggling girl, and a smiling Kevin trying to lean out of it.
We all looked so... Happy. Too happy for all this pain. She leaned over to him, presenting it. "I took this, I know I did. And that's definitely you, and an older version of my friend Kylan, but I don't know the girl. Do you recognize any of this?"

Kylan finally caught up to her, tagging her shoulder gently. "Told ya I'd get you, Ari." He laughed quietly, glancing around. He could've sworn he heard Lilith, but maybe not.

Kevin frowned. “So I guess I can’t use the GPS.” He said, tucking the phone into his back pocket. He watched her dig through the backpack, raising an eyebrow as she pulled out the camera. He gently took it from her, looking at the picture. He stared at himself. He looked... different. More tired, and older, almost, and his beard was slightly longer than it currently was. Why am I covered in blood? He wondered. His attention went to the girl Lilith pointed out. “She looks familiar, but I don’t know. All of this seems... off. I don’t remember taking that. I remember the shirt, that’s my favorite shirt, but why is everyone bloody?” Kevin asked, mostly to himself. There was no way Lilith would know, she was probably just as confused as he was.

Kevin frowned. “So I guess I can’t use the GPS.” He said, tucking the phone into his back pocket. He watched her dig through the backpack, raising an eyebrow as she pulled out the camera. He gently took it from her, looking at the picture. He stared at himself. He looked... different. More tired, and older, almost, and his beard was slightly longer than it currently was. Why am I covered in blood? He wondered. His attention went to the girl Lilith pointed out. “She looks familiar, but I don’t know. All of this seems... off. I don’t remember taking that. I remember the shirt, that’s my favorite shirt, but why is everyone bloody?” Kevin asked, mostly to himself. There was no way Lilith would know, she was probably just as confused as he was.
"I've known Kylan my entire life. He's twelve right now, but in here he looks sixteen or older." Lilith mused weakly, eyeing the photo.
She glanced at the sky, noting the location of the moon before looking back at the picture. "It looks like it's the same time-- The moon hasn't hardly moved. Wait a second..." She took the camera back, looking at the date on the photo. She blinked, confusion clouding her face. "It says I took this on January 6th, 2020." She looked up at him, her emotions blatant on her face. That's... That's four years from now... "It's... What day is it for you?"

Last edited:
Aria sighed painful flashbacks clouding her head. “Why am I wet?” She asked looking at herself. Then she looked at Kylan, “how do I know ew? I don’t think we have met before now but still somehow I re-cog-nise ew?
Kylan sighed, his body sagging down. "I don't know. I feel like I've known you for awhile now, but... I don't remember anything. I could've sworn you were taller a second ago."

“Really?” (Can they turn back now? If not I’m cool with that)
(I think the others probably wanna RP it more, I kinda do too. Maybe different people stay effected for different times, depending on how much they drank?)
Kylan frowned, glancing at his wet hands. "I don't remember how I got here, either..."

(I think the others probably wanna RP it more, I kinda do too. Maybe different people stay effected for different times, depending on how much they drank?)
Kylan frowned, glancing at his wet hands. "I don't remember how I got here, either..."
(Ok totally cool with that)
Aria looked at him curiously “neither do I” she murmured

"I've known Kylan my entire life. He's twelve right now, but in here he looks sixteen or older." Lilith mused weakly, eyeing the photo.
She glanced at the sky, noting the location of the moon before looking back at the picture. "It looks like it's the same time-- The moon hasn't hardly moved. Wait a second..." She took the camera back, looking at the date on the photo. She blinked, confusion clouding her face. "It says I took this on January 6th, 2019." She looked up at him, her emotions blatant on her face. That's... That's four years from now... "It's... What day is it for you?"

“That-that’s weird,” Kevin said, frowning. He followed her gaze up to the sky. “Those... those aren’t normal constellations. I’ve never seen those before.” Memories of him and his partner spending all night laying in the grass flooded his mind, filling him with sadness.
He glanced back at Lilith. “May 24th, 2019,” he replied. It took a moment to process what she meant by the time difference. “No... that can be right. Is it broken?”

Last edited:
Take glanced up at her again, noticing she scooted closer, “Stop coming closer to me!” he cried out, returning the distance to what it was previously. Even though the girl didn’t think he was a demon, he still felt like he was, just from how he appeared and how his abilities worked. He regretted his outburst immediately, “Sorry.. I didn’t mean to be loud..” he apologized timidly, “You’re hurt.. why are you hurt..? Are you going to be okay?” he frowned, feeling uneasy after she whined from the pain. He continued to hold onto his knees, though he wanted to wipe her tears away for some reason, but he could never.
"I'm sorry!" Blair shoved herself backwards, clenching her teeth tightly. She hadn't meant to scare him further, she just wanted to help him for whatever odd reason. "I-I was hurt...by a dog..I think it was a dog, I-I don't know, it was really big...I should be in the hospital...but...I'm here instead."
Slowly, everything gave out, and she slowly slumped to the ground, unable to surprise odd whining noises that sounded almost dog like. She couldn't even be embarrassed, the agony slowly consuming her wholly. "I don't...k-know...I just want to sleep...I'm so tired and it hurts so much..."

Back
Top Bottom