The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“That-that’s weird,” Kevin said, frowning. He followed her gaze up to the sky. “Those... those aren’t normal constellations. I’ve never seen those before.” Memories of him and his partner spending all night laying in the grass flooded his mind, filling him with sadness.
He glanced back at Lilith. “May 24th, 2018,” he replied. It took a moment to process what she meant by the time difference. “No... that can be right. Is it broken?”
Lilith leaned back, setting the camera in her lap as her hand went to her forehead. "Uh, have... Did I hit my head on something, or have I been in a coma, because..." Her voice trembled, and she rubbed her temple. "For me it's May 29th, 2016. The day after my fourteenth birthday. It's not 2018 or 2020." She murmured, before raising it and clicking a picture of him, the proceeded to lower it and show it to him as she brought up the date again. "January 6th, 2020. It still says it."

Emma grinned. She wasn't sure why, but the other girl looked so excited about a stick, she couldn't help it. She got to her feet carefully, frowning deeply. She was really hungry, and she still didn't know where she was. "Do you know where we are?" She questioned Chion, enunciating each word clearly for her to hopefully understand.
Chion looked up at her, her blank eyes conveying quiet clearly she had no idea what Emma had said. She kept the friendly smile on her face as she pointed to the others in the room that would likely be able to talk to her. Naming them one by one.
"Fred, Tor-rin, Noha," She paused a moment before adding the last name, "Elon." He wouldn't be able to talk to her either, but she couldn't just not give her one persons name.

"I'm sorry!" Blair shoved herself backwards, clenching her teeth tightly. She hadn't meant to scare him further, she just wanted to help him for whatever odd reason. "I-I was hurt...by a dog..I think it was a dog, I-I don't know, it was really big...I should be in the hospital...but...I'm here instead."
Slowly, everything gave out, and she slowly slumped to the ground, unable to surprise odd whining noises that sounded almost dog like. She couldn't even be embarrassed, the agony slowly consuming her wholly. "I don't...k-know...I just want to sleep...I'm so tired and it hurts so much..."
Take’s two good eyes widened in alert, jumping to his feet even though his whole body ached. I have to try to get her help! It was only natural that he wanted to assist her, but he’d never been in this type of situation. He was only eleven for crying out loud. “Hey! Um, I’m going to find someone to help you! Okay? So just um, I’ll be back!” he told the girl, frantically looking around the massive pond for anyone nearby. Why does it seem like a dream? Was I knocked out by the kids?.. No.. everything hurts.. I can’t be He wasn’t even willing to pinch himself, just how beat up he was convinced him. Take peered at what looked like people at the far end of the pond, and started to run over to them. “Help! I need help! Please! There’s a girl that’s hurt!” he shouted out, fear sprawled on his injured face.

Lilith leaned back, setting the camera in her lap as her hand went to her forehead. "Uh, have... Did I hit my head on something, or have I been in a coma, because..." Her voice trembled, and she rubbed her temple. "For me it's May 29th, 2016. The day after my fourteenth birthday. It's not 2018 or 2020." She murmured, before raising it and clicking a picture of him, the proceeded to lower it and show it to him as she brought up the date again. "January 6th, 2020. It still says it."

(Oh, I see you changed the date. It would’ve been 2019 for him then.)
Kevin shook his head. He was starting to get a headache from all this nonsense. “Surely we must be missing something. It’s not 2020. It can’t be, that’s still a year away.” He murmured. How much have I drank? Surely I can’t be that drunk. I don’t smell like alcohol.
”This can’t be real. It doesn’t make sense,” Kevin said, looking around. “None of this makes sense.”

(Ok totally cool with that)
Aria looked at him curiously “neither do I” she murmured
“Tag!” Aria cried bouncing up and down before teleporting away and smashing straight into Take.
Take’s two good eyes widened in alert, jumping to his feet even though his whole body ached. I have to try to get her help! It was only natural that he wanted to assist her, but he’d never been in this type of situation. He was only eleven for crying out loud. “Hey! Um, I’m going to find someone to help you! Okay? So just um, I’ll be back!” he told the girl, frantically looking around the massive pond for anyone nearby. Why does it seem like a dream? Was I knocked out by the kids?.. No.. everything hurts.. I can’t be He wasn’t even willing to pinch himself, just how beat up he was convinced him. Take peered at what looked like people at the far end of the pond, and started to run over to them. “Help! I need help! Please! There’s a girl that’s hurt!” he shouted out, fear sprawled on his injured face.

“That’ll definitely help our situation,” she laughed.

Kipp kept smiling as he continued following her through the forest. He was glad he was able to make her laugh. Last time he'd tried it had gone completely over her head. He was reminded of the safety of the barn then, wishing they could just go back there and hide until help came. He didn't like the feeling of being watched, or the twisting of his insides every time he thought about the we-sa showing up. He wanted it to hurry up and be over already. Waiting for a fight was the worst part, once it was over he could deal with the cuts and bruises.

"We could try, asking them to come back?" He suggested, he didn't think it would work. But it was better than just waiting for the boogy-man to jump out of the shadows.

(Oh, I see you changed the date. It would’ve been 2019 for him then.)
Kevin shook his head. He was starting to get a headache from all this nonsense. “Surely we must be missing something. It’s not 2020. It can’t be, that’s still a year away.” He murmured. How much have I drank? Surely I can’t be that drunk. I don’t smell like alcohol.
”This can’t be real. It doesn’t make sense,” Kevin said, looking around. “None of this makes sense.”
(Yeah, sorry. I forgot what date Amer set it in.)
Lilith sighed, shaking her head. "I don't understand this..." She whispered, clicking through the multiple pictures she'd taken. Most were of the huge statue at the center of the lake, but several were close ups of older-Kylan, Kevin, and the other girl. "Bro, that's four years, not one. Or... Maybe it is." I probably have a concussion and am going completely insane. Yep. That's definitely it.
Soft barking drew her attention away from the camera, only for her to notice a young, pure black border collie trotting up to her. She paused, outstretching her arm for to the dog to sniff-- Which it did, then began licking her hand happily. "Um... Hey, buddy." She reached over, grabbing his name tag. "Tru. Like Truett?" She mused, before reading over the phone number.
She shook her head slowly, confusion spreading over her face. She glanced over at Kevin, pointing at the dog. "...He's got my number on his collar... Except, I don't have a dog..."
“Tag!” Aria cried bouncing up and down before teleporting away and smashing straight into Take.
Kylan whirled around, jogging up to them slowly.
He eyed the boy, he was covered in cuts and bruises-- One of which sealed one of his three eyes shut. He shook his head, sighing. What even is going on? "Wait, there's a girl who's hurt? Where?" Is it Lilith? I thought I heard her...

Back
Top Bottom