The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kipp kept smiling as he continued following her through the forest. He was glad he was able to make her laugh. Last time he'd tried it had gone completely over her head. He was reminded of the safety of the barn then, wishing they could just go back there and hide until help came. He didn't like the feeling of being watched, or the twisting of his insides every time he thought about the we-sa showing up. He wanted it to hurry up and be over already. Waiting for a fight was the worst part, once it was over he could deal with the cuts and bruises.

"We could try, asking them to come back?" He suggested, he didn't think it would work. But it was better than just waiting for the boogy-man to jump out of the shadows.
“I mean, what do you want to yell? Would they even be able to hear us from here?” As they continued to trek through the forest, she expected to feel unprotected without the knife, but she didn’t. It’s because I’m not alone. It’s a lot harder to look out for yourself if there’s no one watching your back. Maybe it is better to live near other people.

“Tag!” Aria cried bouncing up and down before teleporting away and smashing straight into Take.
Take fell back on his behind, landing with a ‘oof’ and wincing, not expecting for someone to crash right into him as he ran.

(Yeah, sorry. I forgot what date Amer set it in.)
Lilith sighed, shaking her head. "I don't understand this..." She whispered, clicking through the multiple pictures she'd taken. Most were of the huge statue at the center of the lake, but several were close ups of older-Kylan, Kevin, and the other girl. "Bro, that's four years, not one. Or... Maybe it is." I probably have a concussion and am going completely insane. Yep. That's definitely it.
Soft barking drew her attention away from the camera, only for her to notice a young, pure black border collie trotting up to her. She paused, outstretching her arm for to the dog to sniff-- Which it did, then began licking her hand happily. "Um... Hey, buddy." She reached over, grabbing his name tag. "Tru. Like Truett?" She mused, before reading over the phone number.
She shook her head slowly, confusion spreading over her face. She glanced over at Kevin, pointing at the dog. "...He's got my number on his collar... Except, I don't have a dog..."

Kylan whirled around, jogging up to them slowly.
He eyed the boy, he was covered in cuts and bruises-- One of which sealed one of his three eyes shut. He shook his head, sighing. What even is going on? "Wait, there's a girl who's hurt? Where?" Is it Lilith? I thought I heard her...
Take glanced at the younger girl and the boy who seemed to be around his age, possibly. He struggled to his feet again, panting, “There” he pointed far behind him at the girl who was resting on the ground, “Shes hurt real bad.. can you two please help? Please?” He pleaded at them, not questioning where they had come from and why they were here as well.

Take fell back on his behind, landing with a ‘oof’ and wincing, not expecting for someone to crash right into him as he ran.

Take glanced at the younger girl and the boy who seemed to be around his age, possibly. He struggled to his feet again, panting, “There” he pointed far behind him at the girl who was resting on the ground, “Shes hurt real bad.. can you two please help? Please?” He pleaded at them, not questioning where they had come from and why they were here as well.
Aria nodded “I’ll twy” she said

e watching your back. Maybe it is better to live near other people.
(I don't know why my quotes aren't working right but I'm tired of fixing them.)

I don't know. "Come back? We're ready to be kidnapped now? Or something." It was kind of a weird thing to say. He wondered how the guys at school that beat him up all the time would react to him asking them to come back, and beat him up some more. Hmm, they probably would. But they'd be really confused.

Hana had succumbed to her exhaustion a little after Blair and Take disappeared into the forest. Finally receiving the temporary rest after her feat. Oddly, she rested herself up against the side of the manticore, her hands resting in her lap, keeping them close to her katana instinctively. It would be hard for someone to see if she was awake or not, since the slits in her mask didn’t reveal the entirety of her eyes.

Aria nodded “I’ll twy” she said
How did I get myself into this mess... "I don't have anything to really... Help with, but I'll try." Kylan said sincerely, beginning to jog down towards the small, curled up and bloodied figure on the shore. Please don't be Lilith... Not her and May...

(I don't know why my quotes aren't working right but I'm tired of fixing them.)

I don't know. "Come back? We're ready to be kidnapped now? Or something." It was kind of a weird thing to say. He wondered how the guys at school that beat him up all the time would react to him asking them to come back, and beat him up some more. Hmm, they probably would. But they'd be really confused.
Ashira smiled weakly. “We’re really doing this, huh?” She could still hardly believe it. She took a deep breath for what felt like the millionth time. “If it’s our best chance, I’ll take it.” She hesitated, and added, “What happens if it only takes one of us?”

How did I get myself into this mess... "I don't have anything to really... Help with, but I'll try." Kylan said sincerely, beginning to jog down towards the small, curled up and bloodied figure on the shore. Please don't be Lilith... Not her and May...
Aria followed bouncing along behind him.

Aria decided to play a little joke on Kylan. She teleported to the other side of the lake landing next to Lilith. “Ooh more people” she said her eyes as round as saucers
She watched to see how he’d react to her disappearance. She turned away from the people.

Back
Top Bottom