The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“Let me see if they’ll come when I call. They’re malicious. They’ll find it funny if I challenge them.” She raised her voice and yelled what translates into, “Hey! You stole my friends! Why don’t you come face me about it, you coward?” Just then, she heard the flapping sound of wings. “No going back now,” she said quietly.
Kipp swallowed hard immediately looking up at the sky. He wanted to run, but instead stood his ground swearing repeatedly in his head. His eyes were slowly drawn away from the bright blue above to peer sideways into the forest, as multiple muffled thuds sounded around them. He couldn't see any of them yet, but there were at least five that had landed surrounding them. His breath came shallow and quick, his whole body completely tense to keep from shaking. This is what we wanted. This is the plan. He told himself, it didn't help to calm him in the least. We're gonna be ok. He told himself firmly. I shouldn't have stabbed that guy. Was the frantic response in his head.

Kipp snapped his eyes shut, Stop freaking out! You're fine. You're both fine. Everything is FINE. Calm down. He opened his eyes, this time only to look at Ashira. He gave her a worried tight lipped smile. She'd at least have an idea what they were thinking. Are we going to die? Or are they just being careful? He asked her without speaking.

Take started to relive memories he didn’t even know he had, they seemed distant, in the future, all surrounding Blair. Instances where he and her were together, staring into each other’s eyes surrounded by fires in a forest, sitting in front of a glowing stone sharing a kiss which would be his first, sharing his feelings about how he saw her instead of a wolf, when he was carrying her up some stairs in a castle of some sort, her embracing him in front of a house and him telling her to come with him, sitting at a park bench, which her head rested on his shoulder tenderly. The younger Take didn’t understand what all these visions were, they were happening so fast that he couldn’t begin to comprehend all the emotions they brought him. They weren’t negative, not even close, but warm, calming, and offered strength. Take’s eyes flickered open when he woke, finding himself staring at a tree. He sat himself up, gazing around for Blair, but noticed the eyesight in his left eye returned, and his body didn’t hurt as much. He got up and made his way over to her, not acknowledging those that were around. He felt the stinging pain in his knees, but continued on until he crouched down to Blair. “Hey.. um you okay?” he asked softly, his face showing genuine concern and warmth.
Blair had been trying to piece the memory bits together, confused and tired. When th same boy from earlier, she glanced at him briefly before looking back down. "I think so," she murmured.
Suddenly her gaze snapped back to, and her jaw falling as she looked at him. Three eyes. Three yellow eyes, concerned and gentle and wholly familiar. "You!" She let go of her knees, and sat on them, looking at him in utter awe. "You're the boy. You're...you're..." Her eyes, once yellow and brown, seemed to melt until they were solid yellow. The name, what had been the name?
It was finally making sense who he was, why he felt familiar. She knew him, somehow, someway, even though it didn't clearly make sense. She could see his face, slightly clearer, in flashing, brief memories clips. Older, but definitely him. Flames lighting his eyes and casting shadows. A kiss stolen in front of something sapphire blue and glowing, a stone of sorts. The feeling of floating higher and higher and never wanting to come down.
Of being older, but far more free.
"You're Take," she breathed.

Kevin glanced down at Kyle. He wasn’t sure what to do. Everything was confusing. How could everyone think it was a different date? And how could no one really remember what happened?

Kevin looked back at Lilith. “Yeah, they really are. Mama seems to know and like them, too. She’s not one for adopting strange chicks. Maybe she snuck off and hatched them?”
Lilith frowned, glancing over at him. "I don't know. I mean, maybe? You... Live on a farm, don't you?" How do I know that, again? "Wouldn't you have noticed if she was missing long enough to hatch a clutch?" She asked, turning towards the lake, her eyes landing on the huge marble statue of a woman extending her arm out towards them. "Hey, Kevin... You ever heard of a statue that looks like that? I sure don't think I have."
“But nobody believes me” Aria’s face fell
Kylan patted her back, still smiling. "Then maybe they need to learn some trust."

Lilith frowned, glancing over at him. "I don't know. I mean, maybe? You... Live on a farm, don't you?" How do I know that, again? "Wouldn't you have noticed if she was missing long enough to hatch a clutch?" She asked, turning towards the lake, her eyes landing on the huge marble statue of a woman extending her arm out towards them. "Hey, Kevin... You ever heard of a statue that looks like that? I sure don't think I have."

Kylan patted her back, still smiling. "Then maybe they need to learn some trust."
“I don’t know how or why but some how I know I am in wove with you” Aria looked at him,

Blair had been trying to piece the memory bits together, confused and tired. When th same boy from earlier, she glanced at him briefly before looking back down. "I think so," she murmured.
Suddenly her gaze snapped back to, and her jaw falling as she looked at him. Three eyes. Three yellow eyes, concerned and gentle and wholly familiar. "You!" She let go of her knees, and sat on them, looking at him in utter awe. "You're the boy. You're...you're..." Her eyes, once yellow and brown, seemed to melt until they were solid yellow. The name, what had been the name?
It was finally making sense who he was, why he felt familiar. She knew him, somehow, someway, even though it didn't clearly make sense. She could see his face, slightly clearer, in flashing, brief memories clips. Older, but definitely him. Flames lighting his eyes and casting shadows. A kiss stolen in front of something sapphire blue and glowing, a stone of sorts. The feeling of floating higher and higher and never wanting to come down.
Of being older, but far more free.
"You're Take," she breathed.
Take stared wide eyed when her eyes became a more apparent yellow and she looked back at him with almost a glimmer in her eyes, Is she the girl..? That I saw? But she’s really young now..? He leaned back a bit, still afraid, but realized just as long as he didn’t touch her, she’d be okay. He raised his brows in surprise when she pronounced his name, “Yeah.. I am.. and you’re.. uh, Blair..” he tilted his head, narrowing his eyes in confusion from how they were able to know each other’s names. Were those visions, real? They actually happened?

Kevin nodded slowly. “Yeah, I do. How do you know that?” He asked. “I have over a hundred chickens, so I guess it’s possible to sneak out without me noticing. But I thought my coop was too secure for that.”
He looked at the statue, frowning. “Er, no, I haven’t. But then again, I’m not that familiar with most statues.”

Kipp swallowed hard immediately looking up at the sky. He wanted to run, but instead stood his ground swearing repeatedly in his head. His eyes were slowly drawn away from the bright blue above to peer sideways into the forest, as multiple muffled thuds sounded around them. He couldn't see any of them yet, but there were at least five that had landed surrounding them. His breath came shallow and quick, his whole body completely tense to keep from shaking. This is what we wanted. This is the plan. He told himself, it didn't help to calm him in the least. We're gonna be ok. He told himself firmly. I shouldn't have stabbed that guy. Was the frantic response in his head.

Kipp snapped his eyes shut, Stop freaking out! You're fine. You're both fine. Everything is FINE. Calm down. He opened his eyes, this time only to look at Ashira. He gave her a worried tight lipped smile. She'd at least have an idea what they were thinking. Are we going to die? Or are they just being careful? He asked her without speaking.
Ashira felt her breath quicken. “They’re going to take us,” she whispered, hoping they wouldn’t hear. “They’re probably going to use the Candelus to make us sleep.” She trembled, not wanting to be in such a vulnerable state. “I’ll see you when I wake up,” she said quietly, right as something covered her mouth from behind. A strange scent filled her nose, making all her senses turn fuzzy as blackness stole the edges of her vision and slowly spread until it consumed her. Her eyes rolled into her head, her lips took on a gray tinge, and she fell into unconsciousness.
(I know that was a little sudden, but I figured we should probably move this along a little)

Clary smiled back at him, and then glanced at Hana. “I’m sure you would’ve. Er, I don’t know. I haven’t seen Cam.” She replied, spinning in a circle in an attempt to find Cam.
"That's not good. She probably got eaten." Wait a second, that's actually possible. He stared blankly at the forest floor for a second. I sure hope my brother didn't get eaten.
Aella didn't notice the girl for several moments, her frantic pacing continuing before she noticed Maya. She yelped, stifling a screech of shock. One hand was raised, a ball of flames snarling, waiting to attack an innocent victim. She relaxed slightly, however, when she realized that it was only Maya, lowering her hand. "Okay, but that doesn't help much. Unless they're coming back to help...?"
Maya stepped back, putting her hands up defensively. "Woah, dude, it's just me." She said. After Aella recognized her, she took a second to pull a twig out of her hair. She looked around at the variety of injured people. "Before I left I heard someone say 'healing water'." She said casually, as if just reporting on the weather. "Could help."

Ashira felt her breath quicken. “They’re going to take us,” she whispered, hoping they wouldn’t hear. “They’re probably going to use the Candelus to make us sleep.” She trembled, not wanting to be in such a vulnerable state. “I’ll see you when I wake up,” she said quietly, right as something covered her mouth from behind. A strange scent filled her nose, making all her senses turn fuzzy as blackness stole the edges of her vision and slowly spread until it consumed her. Her eyes rolled into her head, her lips took on a gray tinge, and she fell into unconsciousness.
(I know that was a little sudden, but I figured we should probably move this along a little)
( XD not a problem. I've been kind of stalling anyway because we're way ahead of everyone else. @AMERAUCANAS4REAL When they do wake up, are they going to be in the cell alone? with The kids in the cell, Or taken straight to the work camp thing you mentioned?)

Kipp was relieved, that was actually good news to him. He was worried they were going to have to fight them. He nodded at her last statement, locking his eyes to hers he could see the We-sa behind her, but refused to look at it. "We'll find each other." He promised, taking a step back, as the black furry hand clamped over her face.

"You'd better not hurt her." He said grimacing as a hand clamped over his own face. He wasn't trying to fight it, but he also couldn't bring himself to willingly breathe in the sparkling powder. Which earned him a harsh blow to the stomach, that sent him spiraling down in to blackness.

( XD not a problem. I've been kind of stalling anyway because we're way ahead of everyone else. @AMERAUCANAS4REAL When they do wake up, are they going to be in the cell alone? with The kids in the cell, Or taken straight to the work camp thing you mentioned?)

Kipp was relieved, that was actually good news to him. He was worried they were going to have to fight them. He nodded at her last statement, locking his eyes to hers he could see the We-sa behind her, but refused to look at it. "We'll find each other." He promised, taking a step back, as the black furry hand clamped over her face.

"You'd better not hurt her." He said grimacing as a hand clamped over his own face. He wasn't trying to fight it, but he also couldn't bring himself to willingly breathe in the sparkling powder. Which earned him a harsh blow to the stomach, that sent him spiraling down in to blackness.
(Makes sense. Lol sorry. I guess they’ll just be kind of sleeping for now until we know where they wake up)
Somewhere, her unconscious mind seemed to be yelling at her for allowing herself to become a prisoner. Feeling fuzzy, even in her dreams, she was haunted with broken images of blood, crying children, stone, and the kind of cold that seeps through to your bones.

Back
Top Bottom