The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

"Y-yeah... I'm Blair." She murmured, her brows drawing together. But how do I know him...? Why is he so much older in my head?
"Do I know you?" She wondered aloud, mirroring him by tilting her head. "I do...but you're older...and I am, too." She frowned deeply, sitting back on her heels. "At least what I can remember..." She shook her head, a sudden crack in the woods causing her to jump violently, staring wide eyed into the forest. She realized how little and vulnerable she was, suddenly, despite the memories of her being older. How hurt she was, even though she couldn't feel pain, but a strange numbness, the agony lurking beneath it and searching for a way out.
"I don't understand..."
“I th-..”
Take lost his balance when he heard the sudden noise come from the forest, his arms waving trying to balance himself but he just ended up falling on his butt. He frantically crawled to Blair’s side so that he wouldn’t have his back exposed to the wilderness. His heart raced, glancing at her with fear stricken eyes. I forgot we’re out in the middle of nowhere.. “I think..? I had.. visions of us too where we’re older... maybe we can see into the future or something?” he shrugged, giving up, “I don’t get any of this...” he admitted sadly.

Kevin nodded. “I am. This is starting to get really weird. How do you know I have a big family? Do I know you?” He asked. “Yeah, Buttercup seems... normal. But you’re the only person I know that has called me that.” He closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. This is giving me a such a big headache. Why do I feel like I ran a sudden marathon in the middle of the night?
Lilith backed up a step. "...Educated guess, maybe? I'm honestly not sure how. This makes just as much sense to me as it does you. And, other than knowing I should know you, there's no memories tied in." She sighed frustratedly, feeling unease creep over her. "The last thing I remember, I was in that hospital and hearing someone say I wasn't gonna make it, and then suddenly I'm on this beach. You... Know the rest." She said slowly, shaking her head. I don't understand this, where am I? Who even is this guy?

“I th-..”
Take lost his balance when he heard the sudden noise come from the forest, his arms waving trying to balance himself but he just ended up falling on his butt. He frantically crawled to Blair’s side so that he wouldn’t have his back exposed to the wilderness. His heart raced, glancing at her with fear stricken eyes. I forgot we’re out in the middle of nowhere.. “I think..? I had.. visions of us too where we’re older... maybe we can see into the future or something?” he shrugged, giving up, “I don’t get any of this...” he admitted sadly.
Blair looked at him, worried when he looked at her with such a fear-stricken look. "It's okay," she told him quietly, carefully reaching out a hand. She was hesitant when she hovered it about his shoulder, not scared of him but scared she would s are him further. Carefully, she let it rest on his shoulder, tentative. "I don't get it, either...but we can figure it out..."

Lilith backed up a step. "...Educated guess, maybe? I'm honestly not sure how. This makes just as much sense to me as it does you. And, other than knowing I should know you, there's no memories tied in." She sighed frustratedly, feeling unease creep over her. "The last thing I remember, I was in that hospital and hearing someone say I wasn't gonna make it, and then suddenly I'm on this beach. You... Know the rest." She said slowly, shaking her head. I don't understand this, where am I? Who even is this guy?

Kevin frowned, slowly sitting down. He sighed, dropping his face in his hands. “I know you. I know I know you. I just... don’t know how I know. Am I even making sense?” He asked, looking up at her. His hand reached up to his ring, fingering it. “Last thing I remember was sitting at home. And then... here I am. Am I going crazy? My family is very healthy, mentally, so I shouldn’t be, but...” Kevin shook his head again.

Kevin frowned, slowly sitting down. He sighed, dropping his face in his hands. “I know you. I know I know you. I just... don’t know how I know. Am I even making sense?” He asked, looking up at her. His hand reached up to his ring, fingering it. “Last thing I remember was sitting at home. And then... here I am. Am I going crazy? My family is very healthy, mentally, so I shouldn’t be, but...” Kevin shook his head again.
"Yeah, you're summing it up quite well." Lilith nodded, watching him still. She noticed him messing around with his ring, and mindlessly wondered who it was for. "Heh, if you're going off family mental health, I'm the one who's going crazy." She laughed, sitting down since she didn't know what else to do.
She wrapped her arms around herself protectively, shivering as the cold night air hit against her soaked body. But she ignored it, staring dully at the ground. "I don't know what to do." She whispered, mostly to herself.

Blair looked at him, worried when he looked at her with such a fear-stricken look. "It's okay," she told him quietly, carefully reaching out a hand. She was hesitant when she hovered it about his shoulder, not scared of him but scared she would s are him further. Carefully, she let it rest on his shoulder, tentative. "I don't get it, either...but we can figure it out..."
Take shifted his shoulder away from Blair after feeling her touch. Even though he didn’t want to because it felt familiar to him, but it just seemed awkward and wasn’t used to a kind gesture. “Yeah.. I hope so..” he agreed timidly. His hands started to heat up again, and a faint orange glow appeared. Shoot! Go away please... He retracted his arms into his damp black shirt, hiding his hands awkwardly and giving her a sheepish smile.

After introducing Emma to the other kids there, Chion scooted herself over, to lean against the wall. It was really late, and so long as no one else shouted her name, or tried to drag her into danger, she was going to sleep.
“CHION. NO SLEEPING” Fred shrieked “We’re getting FREE”.

"Yeah, you're summing it up quite well." Lilith nodded, watching him still. She noticed him messing around with his ring, and mindlessly wondered who it was for. "Heh, if you're going off family mental health, I'm the one who's going crazy." She laughed, sitting down since she didn't know what else to do.
She wrapped her arms around herself protectively, shivering as the cold night air hit against her soaked body. But she ignored it, staring dully at the ground. "I don't know what to do." She whispered, mostly to herself.

Kevin smiled, watched the ripples in the water. “Yeah... I don’t either. I always thought I had everything all planned out. I thought I found the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with, but recently it feels like everything went in the dumpster. And now we’re here, and just-” He sighed. “Sorry, I’m getting too adult-y on you.”

Back
Top Bottom