The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kylan nodded, glancing around. "I feel like I should be doing something, but I don't know what."

Lilith shook her head, uncertainty crossing over her frowning face. "I don't know how she's still alive, if that's her-- But something tells me it is." She glanced at him. "Maybe that's why you're so tired. Maybe you healed her?" That's the only thing I can think of. Or else she'd be dead.

“It must be her. She has the same eyes,” Kevin said. He nodded slowly. “Maybe... but then how did she shrink? Last time I checked, my power doesn’t make people younger. I don’t know anyone who could do that. But it would make sense why I’m tired...”

I’m a freak..
“I’m a.. uh it’s the heat.. it gets really super duper hot, and it makes my body glow..” Take explained, playing with his hands nervously underneath his shirt, “I can’t control it..” he murmured, dipping his head solemnly. “It’s why I can’t play with other kids, or have friends, because I’ll burn them like the girl..”
Blair frowned deeply, her face scrunched up. "That's horrible..." she murmured under her breath. She may have only been six, but if she wasn't able to have friends because of the fear she would hurt them, she would hate it. I can't imagine not having Isabelle.
"Can't your parents help? Help you...control it...?"

“It must be her. She has the same eyes,” Kevin said. He nodded slowly. “Maybe... but then how did she shrink? Last time I checked, my power doesn’t make people younger. I don’t know anyone who could do that. But it would make sense why I’m tired...”
"Kylan is older in the picture, too." Lilith murmured, glancing back down at the picture. "I don't think mine can shrink people, either..." But it can kill them. I... Hope I didn't hurt anyone else. "I've never heard of someone with powerful enough powers to de-age someone, so maybe there's something around here that did it?"
Aria nodded absent minded. She smiled at him “so your from Kentucky, what’s it like there?”
Kylan smiled. "I like it, a lot. There's a lot of country and animals, but also a lot of cities and people. Most of the people are really nice, too." He paused. "I don't remember telling you that. And I also don't remember you telling me this, but you're from Sydney Australia, ain't ya?"

"Kylan is older in the picture, too." Lilith murmured, glancing back down at the picture. "I don't think mine can shrink people, either..." But it can kill them. I... Hope I didn't hurt anyone else. "I've never heard of someone with powerful enough powers to de-age someone, so maybe there's something around here that did it?"

Kylan smiled. "I like it, a lot. There's a lot of country and animals, but also a lot of cities and people. Most of the people are really nice, too." He paused. "I don't remember telling you that. And I also don't remember you telling me this, but you're from Sydney Australia, ain't ya?"
“Are you stalking me?” Aria joked. “But yes you didn’t I guess I just somehow knew that. And I didn’t tell you where I was from”

Kevin frowned, looking towards where Kylan and Aria were playing together. “Is it... is it possible you were playing with an app that changed the appearance of us? I don’t know how cameras work so it might not be possible, but my nephew has an app he uses to make people look older or younger. Although that wouldn’t explain the time differences. Or anything else, really.”

Back
Top Bottom