The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Charlie nodded, smiling a little bit. "Cam wouldn't get eaten, she'd just have her plants stab the thing." He said, but when Clary looked away his smile faltered. Cam can take care of herself. But my brother? He's only five... He kicked a rock. I better find him soon. He decided, trudging after Clary to where he'd saw Maya wander off to.

"I could show you," Maya said, "I was only there a second," She shrugged, "but it sounds like our best chance." She looked around at the battered people in the clearing.

(@Butterscotchbitesfinger is Ellie with the people in the clearing or at the lake?)

Clary smiled. “Yeah, probably,” she said. She noticed the worried look on his face. “We’ll fond your brother, I promise.”

(I know so many kids like that, it's insane XD)
Kylan raced up behind her, finally tagging her shoulder. "Gotcha!"

Lilith shrugged, trying not to show any outward emotions at his inquiry. I was pretty much begging for him to ask-- I should answer him. "I'm not really sure. Just some stupid thing that my mom has about not trusting anyone else with powers, so I'm allowed to talk with 'em." She murmured. Even if I am one.

Torin yawned and stretched, slowly climbing to his feet from where he previously had collapsed to when the guard had chucked the yellow dust at the kids.

“Huh. That’s... weird.” Kevin said

(Sorry, my coffee shop RPing skills have vanished. :/ )

“It’s okay Torin. You can go.” Fred said.

“You didn’t tell me that did you” Aria frowned
“You met me two minutes ago. You shouldn’t risk your life for mine.” She knew that that made her a sort of hypocrite, but she wasn’t about to see anyone get hurt. She managed to straighten up. “Bino,” she snarled at the guard. “Taxako vol holovol. Juch gour yeep whaxas ebb us. Eb us.”
It means, “Fine. Take me wherever. Just keep your hands off us. All of us.”
The guard shoved them both forward, grabbing Fred by the collar and dropping Elon, who finally regained consciousness and scrambled to do his bidding.
"Go," he growled, forcing the children forward again.
With the defenseless Fred finally out of the way, the party proceeded to move forward.

The guard shoved them both forward, grabbing Fred by the collar and dropping Elon, who finally regained consciousness and scrambled to do his bidding.
"Go," he growled, forcing the children forward again.
With the defenseless Fred finally out of the way, the party proceeded to move forward.
Ashira reluctantly walked forward, though a little slower than the others. She was still feeling a bit sick from the Candelus, and now she also had the added pain of where she’d been hit by the guard. Of course. She hadn’t been able to keep her mouth shut. Like I’ve ever been able to.

“It’s okay Torin. You can go.” Fred said.

“You didn’t tell me that did you” Aria frowned
Torin nodded slowly, following the guards. "Okay."

"No, no I didn't." Kylan said, frowning. "I'm starting to think you're just straight up psychic." He joked.
Clary smiled. “Yeah, probably,” she said. She noticed the worried look on his face. “We’ll fond your brother, I promise.”

“Huh. That’s... weird.” Kevin said

(Sorry, my coffee shop RPing skills have vanished. :/ )
(It's fine :p)
Lilith nodded mutely, turning and looking down at her reflection in the water.
Her own face looked back at her, and yet she hardly recognized herself. For some reason, her long hair and younger face seemed almost... Foreign to her, and blood also masked her forehead and dribbled around her green and blue eyes. Monster.
She reached down, disrupting the mirror of herself as she cupped her hands in the water and brought it to her face, splashing it over her head over and over again until the blood was washed away-- Red polluting the water for a moment before dispersing.

A strange noise pulled Kipp's mind to consciousness. He didn't know what it was, it sounded like a mix between nail clippers and a zipper. His fingers twitched and his eyes cracked open, the sound assaulting his head again. His sluggish mind didn't know how to process what was going on. Not connecting the strange room, the odd sounds, and the pulling sensation that ran down his back. His breathing was still slow and heavy, he wanted to get up, but his body wasn't responding properly.

He laid still, his eyes running over one spot on the wall, barely registering that it was rock. He knew in the back of his mind that he should be scared, but his heart remained calm and beat slowly in his chest.

"What's going on?" He asked barely able to form the words. He heard someone take in a surprised gasp, and then a heavy weight pushed down in the middle of his back crushing him into the hard floor. Kipp coughed struggling to breathe. "What do you want?" His question was answered only by a strong hand clamping around the arm of his wing and pulling it out straight. Then the strange sound resuming.

"What?... No. No no!" Kipps heart jumped in his chest and he started fighting against the weight pushing him down. Frantic to stop them, he couldn't just let them clip his wings. "GET OFF!" He yelled kicking, and jerking his wings trying to free himself from their grasp, the weight on him increasing as he struggled. He stopped, panting and trying to make his disoriented mind work properly. They have to be on me. How do I flip them? He flapped awkwardly with his free wing testing to see if he could reach them.

A gruff voice came from somewhere above his head, followed by heavy foot falls. And then the voice of his captor, a woman responded. He didn't understand what they said, but dropped his wing back down to feign cooperation. He hadn't trained much for getting out of this kind of pin. No one else had ever tried to pin him down like this before.

He flinched as another feather was cut off. He had to get out of there. Surely he'd be able to flip her if he tried. Kipp lifted his leg his claws scratching against the stone floor as he tried to get his knee high enough, and wrapped his leg around hers. Then abruptly shifted his weight in an attempt to fling her off. He felt her weight shift off him and for a split second hope stirred in him, and then was quickly snuffed out with a solid kick to the stomach.

Kipp coughed barely able to breath as he rolled on the floor his arms wrapped around his middle. He knew this would be his only chance to escape, and took it. Scrabbling to his feet despite his body screaming for him to stop and breathe. He wasn't fast enough, he realized watching in what seemed like slow motion, the mans foot fly out and connect with his face.

Blackness and shining white stars bloomed in his vision, followed by overwhelming pain, and the taste of blood. He was vaguely aware of being pulled back over on to his stomach, and struggling to breathe with her weight on him, before fading back to unconsciousness.

(There now Kipp is tossed into the cell with everyone else. I've gotta go I'll come back in a few hours)

A strange noise pulled Kipp's mind to consciousness. He didn't know what it was, it sounded like a mix between nail clippers and a zipper. His fingers twitched and his eyes cracked open, the sound assaulting his head again. His sluggish mind didn't know how to process what was going on. Not connecting the strange room, the odd sounds, and the pulling sensation that ran down his back. His breathing was still slow and heavy, he wanted to get up, but his body wasn't responding properly.

He laid still, his eyes running over one spot on the wall, barely registering that it was rock. He knew in the back of his mind that he should be scared, but his heart remained calm and beat slowly in his chest.

"What's going on?" He asked barely able to form the words. He heard someone take in a surprised gasp, and then a heavy weight pushed down in the middle of his back crushing him into the hard floor. Kipp coughed struggling to breathe. "What do you want?" His question was answered only by a strong hand clamping around the arm of his wing and pulling it out straight. Then the strange sound resuming.

"What?... No. No no!" Kipps heart jumped in his chest and he started fighting against the weight pushing him down. Frantic to stop them, he couldn't just let them clip his wings. "GET OFF!" He yelled kicking, and jerking his wings trying to free himself from their grasp, the weight on him increasing as he struggled. He stopped, panting and trying to make his disoriented mind work properly. They have to be on me. How do I flip them? He flapped awkwardly with his free wing testing to see if he could reach them.

A gruff voice came from somewhere above his head, followed by heavy foot falls. And then the voice of his captor, a woman responded. He didn't understand what they said, but dropped his wing back down to feign cooperation. He hadn't trained much for getting out of this kind of pin. No one else had ever tried to pin him down like this before.

He flinched as another feather was cut off. He had to get out of there. Surely he'd be able to flip her if he tried. Kipp lifted his leg his claws scratching against the stone floor as he tried to get his knee high enough, and wrapped his leg around hers. Then abruptly shifted his weight in an attempt to fling her off. He felt her weight shift off him and for a split second hope stirred in him, and then was quickly snuffed out with a solid kick to the stomach.

Kipp coughed barely able to breath as he rolled on the floor his arms wrapped around his middle. He knew this would be his only chance to escape, and took it. Scrabbling to his feet despite his body screaming for him to stop and breathe. He wasn't fast enough, he realized watching in what seemed like slow motion, the mans foot fly out and connect with his face.

Blackness and shining white stars bloomed in his vision, followed by overwhelming pain, and the taste of blood. He was vaguely aware of being pulled back over on to his stomach, and struggling to breathe with her weight on him, before fading back to unconsciousness.

(There now Kipp is tossed into the cell with everyone else. I've gotta go I'll come back in a few hours)
(See you tomorrow. I’ll probably be in bed by then. They can meet up when he gets put with everyone else)

Last edited:
Chion did her best to avoid drawing attention to herself. She was far too nervous to try anything right now, not with the guards watching They had to wait until they weren't being watched.

She watched Fred wide eyed biting her lip and gently shaking her head. Just do what they say. She whispered at him in her head. Wishing he would hear her. That he would understand.

Back
Top Bottom