The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

A single clear thought rang through his head NO. He looked up at her flinching as hot tears rolled down his cheeks again. Don't leave me alone. Desperation flooded through him. He wanted to tell her to stay, but couldn't bring himself to say anything.
Since his emotions were so strong, it was difficult to not hear his thoughts. She sat next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. “Is everything starting to get to you?”

Take sat with long his legs over both sides of the wooden bench, fingers tracing the texture and grooves. These kids have their interests straight.. Dragons are totally metal.. it’d be cool to ride one. He grinned a little, “When we get out of here, we can go see them alright? If the barn isn’t too far from this place... or there’s some wild ones flying around” he replied. He gave a glance at Kipp who was now crouched down on the ground, looking conflicted unlike before. He raised a brow, “Not sure..” and rose from his seat, walking over to to the girl who seemed to be checking on Kipp, “Uh, you good Kipp?” he asked, giving Ashira a questioning look as he scratched a spot in his hair that was shorter than the rest. Wasn’t that Fred kid with him?

Since his emotions were so strong, it was difficult to not hear his thoughts. She sat next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. “Is everything starting to get to you?”

Kipp took a half step back reacting to Take's presence. He shoved the heel of his hand into his eye to wipe away the tears. He wanted to lie and say he was fine but he couldn't stop the tears that kept falling generously down his face.

"I- " he didnt know where to start, or what to say. But he knew with so many eyes on him he had to at least attempt to explain. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm me." He said shying away from Ashira's attempt to make him feel better.

Kipp took a half step back reacting to Take's presence. He shoved the heel of his hand into his eye to wipe away the tears. He wanted to lie and say he was fine but he couldn't stop the tears that kept falling generously down his face.

"I- " he didnt know where to start, or what to say. But he knew with so many eyes on him he had to at least attempt to explain. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm me." He said shying away from Ashira's attempt to make him feel better.
Fred chewed his lip, go over you ninny. Fred. Your friend needs you, suck it up and go over there. But then again if you go over he will have 3 people trying to comfort him and that might overwhelm him. Fred has no idea how to comfort Kipp, if he went over he might overwhelm him, but then again he did know him probably better than Ashira and Take. Fred began walking over, “you know Kipp, you know we are your friends and you know we care about you, and frankly I’d have you no other way than you are now. Your my friend and heck I don’t think I would have survived half the giant bugs without you there for me”. Fred’s face broke into a smile, it felt good to be talking to him.

“Why are you sorry for that?” she asked. “Don’t ever be sorry for being you.”

Fred chewed his lip, go over you ninny. Fred. Your friend needs you, suck it up and go over there. But then again if you go over he will have 3 people trying to comfort him and that might overwhelm him. Fred has no idea how to comfort Kipp, if he went over he might overwhelm him, but then again he did know him probably better than Ashira and Take. Fred began walking over, “you know Kipp, you know we are your friends and you know we care about you, and frankly I’d have you no other way than you are now. Your my friend and heck I don’t think I would have survived half the giant bugs without you there for me”. Fred’s face broke into a smile, it felt good to be talking to him.

Take bent down next to Kipp, putting a hand on his back. He didn’t know what exactly was going on with him, he wanted to assume he was homesick or something, but he knew Kipp had problems at home so it could be something else from down here. He wasn’t sure how to comfort him, but agreed with Fred’s words, “What Fred said, except the bug part.” he said, pointing his thumb back at the boy. “We’re here for you Kipp, so you don’t need to crying out here man.. Whatever you’re upset with, you’ll get over it.” he advised calmly.

“Why are you sorry for that?” she asked. “Don’t ever be sorry for being you.”
Take bent down next to Kipp, putting a hand on his back. He didn’t know what exactly was going on with him, he wanted to assume he was homesick or something, but he knew Kipp had problems at home so it could be something else from down here. He wasn’t sure how to comfort him, but agreed with Fred’s words, “What Fred said, except the bug part.” he said, pointing his thumb back at the boy. “We’re here for you Kipp, so you don’t need to crying out here man.. Whatever you’re upset with, you’ll get over it.” he advised calmly.
(Kipp was supposed to be standing but I think everyone thinks he's crouching. So... He's crouching now....? 🤷‍♀️ )

Kipp looked between the three of them, care and concern was the only thing he could see. Not the accusatory, annoyed glares he was expecting.
"You don't... hate me?" He asked in whispered confusion. Take didn't have reason to hate him, at least not yet. Not that he was aware of anyway. But the other two, everything he'd done since getting to this planet had been wrong.

(Kipp was supposed to be standing but I think everyone thinks he's crouching. So... He's crouching now....? 🤷‍♀️ )

Kipp looked between the three of them, care and concern was the only thing he could see. Not the accusatory, annoyed glares he was expecting.
"You don't... hate me?" He asked in whispered confusion. Take didn't have reason to hate him, at least not yet. Not that he was aware of anyway. But the other two, everything he'd done since getting to this planet had been wrong.
Fred shook his head “of coarse we don’t hate you Kipp”

Back
Top Bottom