The Horses are coming!!!

Arklady

Songster
13 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Kansas
They said they would deliver them tomorrow unless he couldn't get the horse trailer fixed (minor problem) But I would prefer they be delivered Wednesday because.. So, excited...

MY SON IS GETTING MARRIED!!! Tomorrow!!!

Wow so much all at once. I definately will be taking lots of pictures!!!!

Arklady, kind of overwhelmed.

Wow, now this is a busy week for you. Congrats on your son's wedding, hope he found himself a nice little bride and congrats on your horses. What fun. Pics, please.
big_smile.png

Son isn't having a traditional wedding just going before a judge... But I believe in their hearts they have been married for a while already.

Yes!! Lots of pics of the horses...

Arklady

They could get married on horseback, remember only one or two pictures at first(for us dialuppers) then load the thread after I get to see. :eek:

You just can't do one thing at a time.....can you??? LOL

You seem to have so many irons in the fire at once! I can just see it now, "Son, wait...I have get the horses settled in before you can get married!!!!" LOL

Have a great day & take pictures!!!

Jean

Hey, my life has plodded along as slow as a plow horse for years its about time something quick is finally happening lol...

Arklady

Congratulations on both these great happenings in your life. Let us know how it all turns out!!! And as far as going before a judge to get married there is absolutley nothing wrong with that,,,,you all saved a bundle. I like small and simple myself....lol Again, congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom