The Hottest New Thing In Candles!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenjones, Jan 25, 2010.

1. chickenjones

chickenjones Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Burleson, TX
    Like candles? You’ll LOVE Scentsy! Introducing Scentsy, The Hottest New Thing in Candles! A safe alternative to burning candles: no flame, highly scented, great home décor, safe to use around kids and pets. Scentsy Wickless candles are leadless, wickless, flameless and smokeless. The exclusive Scentsy wax bar is melted in one of our unique decorative warmers by a 25 watt light bulb. Scentsy Wickless candles are safer, stronger and longer lasting than wicked candles. Elegant, Fragrant, Long-Lasting. It will outlast your most fragrant and expensive flamed candle. They are available in over 80 exclusive scents.

I love how my home never smells like my pets or my kids! [​IMG] This month's warmer Hugs N Kisses would be a great Valentine's Gift for someone who loves candles but doesn't want to actually burn one. These warmers double as night lights and can be left on all the time, with or without our wax warming in them.

Feel free to contact me or see my website for any questions you may have! Prices depend on the size warmer or the product you buy. Anywhere from $3 to $30. Shipping is free if local or 10% of your order.

Thanks!

http://melodyjones.scentsy.us

2. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Ya lost me at 'highly scented'

do you have any unscented or using a scent that doesn't trigger my asthma?

(Cinnamon, vanilla bean (natural only), orange (natural only))

3. chickenjones

Jun 30, 2009
    Burleson, TX
    FireTigeris:

One of the best things about these candles is more likely than not, it will not bother your asthma. I have asthma and that was the question I asked before signing up to sell them and that is why I was so excited about them! By "highly scented" I mean, long lasting. They are made from essential oils and they are highly scented to make them long lasting. I have 80 scents and some smell stronger than others. I have never had to turn a warmer off because of my asthma. I live in Texas where allergies and asthma are rampant and I know a lot of people that have asthma. I know we have many varieties of Vanilla and cinnamon. We have orange scents but they are not JUST orange. We have some that are a light smell and heavier smells.

If you check out my website then you can look under the part that lists the scents. They are listed by catagory. There are a lot of vanilla in the favorites catagory and then some in the Bakery catagory.

Thanks for your question. Feel free to contact me for more info. If you like you can PM me or email me and I will mail you some samples and a catalog (free of course).

Have a great day!

Melody Jones
    aka ChickenJones

http://melodyjones.scentsy.us

4. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Melody, they're made with fragrance oils, not essential oils. [​IMG]

5. chickenjones

Jun 30, 2009
    Burleson, TX
    yeah...just read over my post again. Should have said NOT essential oils instead. Thanks for catching my typo [​IMG]

ChickenJones

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by