1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

The Hova Fairy is coming

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Zookeeper9000, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    The Hova Fairy is coming the Hova Fairy is coming in 2 weeks to my house. I will be getting 2 yes 2 Hova bator 1588's with turners for the great price of $200. I am just toooooooooooooooooooo eggcited LOL. They have only been used twice what a steal. Thanks for letting me share.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Congrats on advancing your addiction!

3. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Wow! Great deal! I'm happy for you-I [​IMG] my hova

4. silkiebeginer

silkiebeginer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    I have a Hova,lol. But it does not belong to me. I borrowed it from my dads friend last year and he may or may never get it back,lol. Which he has not asked for it back yet, But if he does I will part with it. I started to order some duck eggs off ebay but my hubby says I need to lay off the hatching for a while. I hatched 5 out of 7 chicks last weekend and right now i have one lonely little duck egg in there. My son got it at a paylake where they fish alot. It is due Sunday. I started it the same time as my chicks so it has lived thru up and down temps, high humidity while I was hatching the chicks and the lid being opened and shut. I told my husband there was no way it ould hatch now after all that. But I candled it last night and there it was moving and stretching. I so hope it hatches it only has 4 days left.

Jennifer

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by