Announcement The Coop Page / Article Rating & Review Project!

Pics
I have been a bit lax of late :oops: Hoping to be back here and the LC articles soon!
X2 I'v been really bad and not used the spreadsheet (can't remember where it is) and just using the report button... Last one I did I left a question to be sure I'm tagging them right... Was kind of hoping which ever mod picked it up would shoot me a pm with instruction...

Question...using the link to a list in Nifty's first post, I'll see where coops are shown with 3 ratings existing. But when I pull up one of those coops, sometimes I only see 1 or 2 or sometimes 0 ratings.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I'll try to find an example to share in the next post.

Question...using the link to a list in Nifty's first post, I'll see where coops are shown with 3 ratings existing. But when I pull up one of those coops, sometimes I only see 1 or 2 or sometimes 0 ratings.

Example:
Nifty's list:Coop3 The Feather Hut shows 3 ratings
Ratings on The Feather Hut shows 2 rating:reviews

Another example:
Nifty's list: for Small Red Coop shows 3 ratings
Ratings on the Small Red Coop only shows 1 rating:reviews

I'm still seeing coops with less ratings than 3. Sometimes a rating has been left with no review but it still says it has been rated.

Back
Top Bottom