THe i want to slap my stepdaughter upside her head rant by Conny

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by conny63malies, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I got to vent big time. I left a comment on my DHs myspace on friday. it ended with the words" remember i love you more"
    a few hours later his $%&*$%^ daughter wrote right above it :
    Hey Dad your tricker is trippin again . I love you way more than this one does."
    I had it removed and told my DH. Now he is mad at me!!!! He lets her run allover me and when i complain i am the bad one, he said i am acting childish. I have done nothing bad to her but getting nothing but lies and disrespect in return. And no i'm not the reason for the divorce, their mom was remarried before we even met.
    Oh and her older sister is getting married soon. The invation was addressed to her dad and our kids but i was left out. I told him he can go if he flippin wants but the kids stay here. I dont want them have nothing to do with them anymore.

2. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    I had alot of issues with my step-daughter, as I raised her from age 6 up....I had problems with my hubby backing me in regards to his daughter also....When my step-daughter was 16 she really started to get disrespectful with me saying I don't have to listen your not my mother......well after almost 10 years of battles I looked at her and said this....I may not be your biological mother but I have done way more for you than she ever has or will do and I deserve your respect! Needless to say I upset her as she knew I was right, little did we know her drunken mother would die a year later......
    My point is this....if you love your hubby and yes his kids, you'll have to have patience you wouldn't believe til they get grown!
    Now my step-daughter is going on 22 years old she's married with a daughter of her own.......she calls me, visits me more than the other kids do and calls me grandma to her daughter! It can and will get better! Good luck and hang tough! [​IMG]

3. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    [​IMG]

4. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Wow I'm so sorry that his daughter is making it almost like a competion! I assume she's a teenager? If she's OLDER than a teenager that's just bad. But atleast at teenage-age it makes a little sense that she'd want to challenge you because that's the perfect age for it atleast.

I will say though that you two can BOTH love him more, but just in different ways. She CANNOT love him like you do, and you cannot love him like she loves her dad. I hope that makes sense.....I don't have a great relationship with my dad but with my mom I do. And if I told my mom I loved her more than anyone loves her in the entireworld, I'd mean it, but from ME, dad can love her just as much if not more because they have a different bond than I do with her.

I know it's hard but I would ignore her petty attempts at trying to upset you I am so sorry she's doing it but if she is a teenager looks like you'll be dealing with that for a while her feeling that she has every right to defy you.

If you werent invited I wouldnt let my kids go either I would be hurt and wouldnt want the kiddos confused about it all.

Good luck and i HOpe things get better soon! [​IMG]

5. conny63malies

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    She is 18 her sister , the one thats getting married 19. Oh and their mom already let me know that i am not to be called grand mother or anything since we are not related. DH wants me to to pack our sons old clothes and give them to her. But the way i know them they will just throw them away, because they are "german". I am just glad they live 700 miles away. I would never live closer than 300 miles from them. I could tell so many more stories about those "pearls".

6. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:No freakin' way! Give them to someone who will appreciate them!! And thank you for them.

7. conny63malies

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:No freakin' way! Give them to someone who will appreciate them!! And thank you for them.

Oh they are like that. I am pretty good at sewing . My DH offered DD Nr3 that i would make her a custom made home coming dress for free. I was told it is not neccasary because she wouldnt want to be seen in a "german" dress.

Yeah i got it I am a evil Nazi that hates black people. Anything to make me feel like doodoo. I am just glad that my jamaican neighbor doesnt think so. I just cant stand the hate just because i am from another country.

8. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    I have a 20 y/o stepdaughter who programmed my husband's cell phone a special ring when she calls him. "I Loved Her First", a country song that I'm not sure who sings it, but when I hear his phone ring with that tone, it just gags me to pieces. Not because I'm jealous of my step-daughter, but more that this is her way of putting me in my place. She calls him at least 5 times a day.

My DH and I have been married 14 years this Apr. 15.

9. conny63malies

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:Been there. I just took his phone and changed it. She put the My Milkshake is better than yours on

10. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Who says that "I love you more" wasn't anything more than an affectionate comment from a wife to a husband. People say that all the time. Oh I would be livid if I had been referred to as "tricker". Hubby needs to understand, that is unacceptable. She needs to understand that not everything is about her.

***Closed by OP's request***

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by