The ladies 15 and 16 wks old! Pics

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by vjbakke, Jul 18, 2011.

1. vjbakke

vjbakke Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    MN
    I took some pics of the ladies last night and just wanted to share them. How fast they grow up and all have different personalities.

Here's Goldie, out of all of them she likes to be touched and handled the least

[​IMG]

The girls eating

[​IMG]

Here's Dumpling, the sweetest one! First to come running.

[​IMG]

Ruby ( gsl) and Cookie ( Dominique)

[​IMG]

Eating again

[​IMG]

Cookie

[​IMG]

2. chickenbuttsowhat

chickenbuttsowhat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2011
    Danville, Arkansas
    aww they r very beautiful some of them seem like they like getting their picture taken lol

3. FuzzBall

FuzzBall New Egg

Jul 17, 2011
    We have 6 RIRs and they are just like yours. Maybe around 16 weeks old and we only have one that "really" likes to be picked up and cuddled. Great pics

4. vjbakke

vjbakke Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    MN
    Thanks, Dumpling and Cookie are the first two to come running when I walk by the run, always wanting treats! I have one more Dominique girl that has vision problems, she was out in the run when I took the pics.

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Such pretty ladies! [​IMG]

This spring, or next Summer I want to cull down my "layer" flock down to just a few favorites so I can order 6 Golden Buffs, and 6 Easter Eggers. I just want a few layers for the family since all my breeding flock's eggs will be off limits for eating. [​IMG]

~ Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by