"The Last Dozen" Buff Orpington Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Sep 29, 2010.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    You are bidding on 12+ Buff Orpington Eggs For Hatching. This dozen will be the very last we will be offering that are the offspring of our "retired" 3-yr-old rooster. We will have hatching eggs from our new cockerel, Midas, in the Spring. Please read the description before bidding. These eggs will be shipped no later than Monday, October 4th.

UPDATE 10/1: I will be shipping whatever # is laid by the hens! It is looking like this is going to be well over a dozen eggs.

Retired from our Flock:
    [​IMG]

PAYMENT: Paypal will be accepted for this auction sent to email address [email protected]. If you would like your phone number placed on the box for post office pickup, please include it when you send payment. Our paypal address is [email protected].

TERMS: This auction is a final sale. Please understand that hatching eggs involves some risks and chance, so please refrain from bidding if you are not willing to accept the risks. We package the eggs to be best of our ability, but breakages do occur in cases of mishandling by the postal service.

SHIPPING: I will ship your eggs via USPS Priority Mail with DC for a flat $11 to any US State except Hawaii. (Yes - we will ship to Alaska!)

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: We are NOT a commercial farm. We are just simple country folk who love chickens! We have a limited number of eggs that we will be offering for auction. We do selectively breed for traits according to the APA Standard of Perfection. Although not all of our poultry is "perfect" we still strive for the best.

Thank you for looking at our auction! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask before bidding! More pictures/info can be found on our website.

Green Family Farms
    North Carolina Licensed Hatching Egg & Poultry Dealer
    American Poultry Association Member
    United Orpington Club Member

All photographs and other content included in this auction is property of Green Family Farms. No part may be used without permission. Copyright 2010.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    He's too pretty to retire!

3. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I just had a lot of these little chicks hatch. Candace does a great job in packing.

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    It is looking like this auction will be pushing the 18 egg mark by the time they are ready to ship on Monday. I'll ship whatever is donated by the girls. I'll double-check with the winning bidder to be sure they have space for the # collected.

And, thanks corancher! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by