The last "Secret Swap"

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by leepsy, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leepsy

leepsy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    North Florida
    I just wanted to say how much fun [​IMG] I had with the last secret swap. Mudhen was my partner and she came through with flying colors. She sent me the cutest doggie vase that she made herself. She is a talented potter and I was thrilled to receive it. Check out her website.

She also sent me some cute chicken notecards, an M&M filled chickie, a chicken magnet and a chicken that you wind up and it lays bubblegum eggs when it walks. My dh and I crack up laughing when I wind it up.

Good luck to the next round of secret swappers. I hope you have as much fun and make a new friend like I did. [​IMG]

Beverly

2. Katelyn

Katelyn Cooped Up

Jun 2, 2007
    Im glad you had fun with it. I had no ideal it was going to go as well as it did. And this time we have about 35 poeple, and so far so good!!

3. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    Hi everyone!
    I want to add that I too, had a great experience witht the "Secret Swap". leepsy, was my partner, and it was just like Christmas in July!!

It was like unloading Santa's bag, with a beautifully made soft and warm knitted scarf, in my favorite colors, that I can't wait for the cold weather to show up! There was a magnet (on my fridgee now), a seashell candle (on my desk!), a blue and white doily (also HAND-MADE!! and now on my coffee table with a blue and white Hedi Schoop vase), a hand made kitchen towel holder (coming to Maine with me tomorrow for the cottage)...like I said Christmas in July!! THank you so much again, Beverly!!

It really is cool to participate in the swaps. You get to meet a new friend and it is really fun for both!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by