The leading edge of Incubation Technology

I'll have to read that tomorrow. (I stayed up too late last night watching a bator cam).

I thought you were just going to link us to a picture of a silkie or someother broody breed
lol.png

Quote:
Well if you're offering....
tongue.png

Well it's about 3500 bucks .... give me time to save up
smile.png

mmmmmmmm....should I invest in this technology or manufacture a wood cabinet incubator???? I'm still interested in learning more...brinsea products do look well built....so their research must be on the up and up. I would like a copy of the prof. from NY to read.

HappyHatch'en :

mmmmmmmm....should I invest in this technology or manufacture a wood cabinet incubator???? I'm still interested in learning more...brinsea products do look well built....so their research must be on the up and up. I would like a copy of the prof. from NY to read.

No one is going to spend this much to hatch a couple of dozen chicken eggs.

Not all eggs are so cheap though. Brinsea works closely with a lots of zoos and breeding programs where the eggs may cost many hundreds of dollars each, or simply be irreplaceable. They need every egg to hatch.

I just thought it worth sharing. It's like Formula 1 Motor Racing. What they are doing now, we get on our cars in 10 years.​

The science behind it is interesting...the contact radiation. Sounds like the electric skillit isn't just a kitchen counter idea anymore.
Twigg, I admire your foreward thinking positive attitude. Maybe ten years from now we can all try one out!

Back
Top Bottom