the living room is tore up!!

smom1976

too many projects too little time!
11 Years
May 2, 2008
Pensacola, FL
We are "finding" a place for our tree.. and we are moving book cases, couches, chairs.. dust... ahhhh

I want one of those slim trees .. prelit of course..

maybe after christmas this year..

who else is "rearranging"

I have a place for the tree, just trying to get it decorated and get all the totes back in the shed, plus clean the house , my parents will be here tomorrow
barnie.gif

I thought about putting the decorations on an outside tree,,, but then I thought nah,,,, chickens and shiny things??? lol I'd have chickens and ducks lit up from the inside out!

Ahh add me to this list. I put the tree up last night, but still haven't decorated it. I moved the room around but still not looking right. Boxes everywhere full over decorations. I am about to go nuts, as tomorrow we have company coming in from MD for the weekend and everything is a mess. Oh and the 20 baby chicks in the guest room, humm wonder if they will mind the peeps.

I thought this thread was going to be of a dog chewing up everything. We have our tree up but our dog keeps eating the decorations, and today she got decorations and chewed up some DVDs.

gig.gif
Yep, we had to move our furniture around to accomodate the tree.

We got a smaller tree this year. Our old one was a pre-lit 9 footer from Costco. It was SO heavy, plus a string of lights went out, so we re-homed it! Got the 7.5 foot tree this year. Love it! Only have the garland on so far! Got to do ornaments next.

oh .. goodness on the dog... mine chews up outdoor stuff.. she spends most of her time outside... she has eaten every one of my solar lights.. pulls them right up and chews on them...

I've got a mess also.
Mine is inside and out. Empty boxes laying around from the outside decor. And full boxes inside. Just can't seem to get it done. Oh well alsway's tomorrow. Ha ha

Dottie

Oh Merry Christmas to all:thumbsup

I hear ya! My house is destroyed. We used to have one of the biggest trees I've ever seen but moved to a house about a quarter of the size so I got me a Martha Stewart tree, it's 71/2 tall but only 3 ft wide at the base. I don't have to rearrange so much now.

Back
Top Bottom